• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved MCME Lego M.O.C Contest

jaeger0818

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Credits
XP
MOC Stands for My Own Creation.
We Have Everyone On MCME Make a lego Lord of the rings MOC and and post a picture/Video Of it on Screenshots, Then a select board of members+Me will review and discuss every Moc and the best one Will win and be posted On Lego Ideas.com, and then Everyone on the server will vote for that Moc to get Reviewed By the lego team, Then it will possibly get made as a set! The contest will be every month/Year or so.

P.S I would be the Head of the board so I would choose who joins me on said board, I would be the person who would run it We would work it out It would be like a monthly or Yearly event.

Also It is free of choice If you do not want to you dont have to, People who do want to see this in the future Votes are deeply encouraged from your Friendly neighborhood Kraken :)

Last edited:
So Once again Im going to say that the point of the contest is to see Who can make the best lotr Lego moc, Then Post it on lego ideas then if they can or want to support it on lego ideas so it gets viewed by the lego team and possibly becomes a set