• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Nostalgia Thread

So I hear you guys like nostalgia.

Once upon a time, when the grass was greener and there were more animals in the upper ranks of mcme. When Thralls were Droogs. Commoners were members. Valar were kings, and foremen were foremen... We built annuminas.

Brick by brick we built it from the ground upwards and dug out each and every canal.

But then... we built more. In a field north of annuminas we began doing the thing we used to do in 2012. We mucked around. We began with chessboards the size of large houses and moved onto battleship and obstacle courses... just beyond annuminas.

Most people didn't find the secret playground.. but those who did had a great couple of weeks.

Some old photos I found on @Kulmo minus account
iKXak8D8CKBIt.jpg

A rare picture of dev being nice.

Going through the old guide document, I came the player I credit with the initial statement of 'Minas Moriah'.

Speeder45 -
(27/8/2012) - 15 minute text tour (bachmessiaen) Toured Bagend and Hobbiton, and went over basic commands and information.

My first tour after becoming a guide, bachmessiaen, asked the now famed server meme, "Has Minas Moriah been constructed yet".

Going through the old guide document, I came the player I credit with the initial statement of 'Minas Moriah'.

Speeder45 -
(27/8/2012) - 15 minute text tour (bachmessiaen) Toured Bagend and Hobbiton, and went over basic commands and information.

My first tour after becoming a guide, bachmessiaen, asked the now famed server meme, "Has Minas Moriah been constructed yet".
I know the feels.
This is my first on the old doc. I was guide for another month before the doc started.
"(11/07/12) -45 minutes- chat tour (Jokuc)"
how simple

Every day I feel the shame of not exploring more into Jesse's first MCME vid way back when. Why I didn't even though I saw it right there in my sub box when youtube was quite less sucky I'll never know. I could have been among the likes of you wonderful people. But now I'm here and there's still a lot of Adventuring (too soon) to do. Here's hoping I make a name for myself on here some day.