• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Nostalgia Thread

First day (31/11/2011) :')

ibftf9OvWmDfmK.png

I really do miss our old architectural styles sometimes lol

To this day, I still sometimes feel like a new member.

What was the Quartermaster rank?
I've been wondering what a lot of the discontinued ranks were for. It's weird, new people don't even know what Stewards were, and I still feel new.

@Impzor if you have any more links to the old forums, post here, or let me know!

By the way, do you know what happened with Shorvok? He doesn't go to the server anymore.
I recommend not bringing that up...I tell story on teamspeak every now and then, but it was never meant to be spread around over the forums.

Why not? It was a pretty important event in the server's history.

In what sense, Impzor, was the event important. After conversing with the player in question on a few occasions subsequent to the incident, they'd rather respect the fact people don't try to bring it up.

In what sense, Impzor, was the event important. After conversing with the player in question on a few occasions subsequent to the incident, they'd rather respect the fact people don't try to bring it up.

Seeing as he was one of the founders of the server I believe it's still an important event. But if people rather not talk about it, then I'm fine with that.