• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Nostalgia Thread

I joined MCME for the first time ever, two years ago to this day
Happy birthday! :D Wow, that sounded like none of us have any life whatsoever (which, ya know, I don't think many of us do...) But really, what do I call this? Anniversary? No. Joining day? Hmm...well, happy joining day!

Kinda nostalgia I guess, found this in my image folder. Ignore the xray packs, they totally weren't utilised in survival.
Z5PswZp.png

Kinda nostalgia I guess, found this in my image folder. Ignore the xray packs, they totally weren't utilised in survival.
Z5PswZp.png

I literally just googled "xray pack minecraft" ..... WTF! I spent countless hours waiting for endermen to spawn at night, killing them, traveling to a blaze spawner for blaze powder and using WAY to many eye of ender to find a stronghold, and youre telling me I could have just "looked through the ground"?!?!

I used to use a method where you pushed a TNT into your head with a piston while deep in a mine, and you could see through the ground that way. Unfortunately as I found out early THIS survival. That is fixed... "firefuss suffocated in a wall"

.....now I know how people have xp grinders just minutes after a survival starts up. All this time I've actually had to search for them. :( oh well, my ways more fun anyhow :p

I literally just googled "xray pack minecraft" ..... WTF! I spent countless hours waiting for endermen to spawn at night, killing them, traveling to a blaze spawner for blaze powder and using WAY to many eye of ender to find a stronghold, and youre telling me I could have just "looked through the ground"?!?!

I used to use a method where you pushed a TNT into your head with a piston while deep in a mine, and you could see through the ground that way. Unfortunately as I found out early THIS survival. That is fixed... "firefuss suffocated in a wall"

.....now I know how people have xp grinders just minutes after a survival starts up. All this time I've actually had to search for them. :( oh well, my ways more fun anyhow :p
Normal minecraft won't stop X-Ray but bukkit had an anti cheat function that renders the block on the inside as well. But in vinilla TNT and glowstone both work :D

These are the oldest packs I have, if one of them is the classic pack you speak of which I doubt then certainly I will.
The MCME 1.0.0 is pretty much one of the latest versions of the classicpack, before it turned into the Eriador pack

Reactions: Se7