• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Nostalgia Thread

Start 4 mins

Probably the funniest video toured of this server. Context: This was the time when Mir and I were down a person throat for being banned on an account 'faramir007' than coming on with 'boromir007'. Subsequently among this guys rambling you can see that we called him out on using Flymod which was even more hilarious.

Read chat and listen aswell

was cleaning up my room today, this was something i found:

29q1wd3.jpg
That was my first Themed Build back in January 2013, I took it so seriously i even made a concept sketch on REAL LIFE paper

Best nostalgia for me is. Changing your magic carpet to stone during river dig and standing next to new players while the block they just dug "glitches" back into existent.

Or pissing Will of by being invisible and standing on top of his build so he could not place blocks.

Jidget (love you jidget)
Dave11028 or something (them river guides)
Andrewed
BASterd
Rodrigoma
Banthro
BlueHarvest28
Thfrbdn1
Toast
Czokopik
UHF
JohnStynes
CSkull
Shadeslayer