• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Nostalgia Thread

That time me and some other scrub foreman almost did Dunland.
IPOB9aR.png

Most(Many/Almost all) of you don't remember me, but I was googling images and found this thread. Thought I'd post these three.

Prancing Pony:
pp.png

Entrance to Moria:
2011-04-28_19.20.23.png

Dwarf Waterfall:
2011-04-28_19.21.58.png

That's all Folks. Nothing More. I know I'm unwanted here .__. So I'll be on my way...

Oh I remember...

I didn't get a fancy email when I was whitelisted. I just got this when I signed up to the forums:
AlWMQJy.png

I also found this on me hard drive. TS staff meeting a while back:

zfw62H9.png

edit: there's 24 people in that meeting and only 8 who are still staff today, this meeting doesn't feel that long ago :(
That last photo made me sad. And also, that's alot of buddies ya got there.

I didn't get a fancy email when I was whitelisted. I just got this when I signed up to the forums:
AlWMQJy.png

I also found this on me hard drive. TS staff meeting a while back:

zfw62H9.png

edit: there's 24 people in that meeting and only 8 who are still staff today, this meeting doesn't feel that long ago :(
There are more people in that staff meeting than there are staff now

Taken from megga's old min.us account. Here was the area for the first ever 'Honored' Rank player housing. I decided to go ahead with this idea back in the day where players who were given Honored Rank, well the people who deserved or were on my good side, would be able to build from the inside the hill in the Shire Town (I forget the town name sorry) and claim their lot.

This was one of the first areas I started using voxel and cuboid (older thing of Worldedit) so back in that day to complete. Many hours were put into making the Shire whilst all the americans and european were either asleep or too busy scrubbing around on Ventrilo
jWvdemplOzj15.png

Taken from megga's old min.us account. Here was the area for the first ever 'Honored' Rank player housing. I decided to go ahead with this idea back in the day where players who were given Honored Rank, well the people who deserved or were on my good side, would be able to build from the inside the hill in the Shire Town (I forget the town name sorry) and claim their lot.

This was one of the first areas I started using voxel and cuboid (older thing of Worldedit) so back in that day to complete. Many hours were put into making the Shire whilst all the americans and european were either asleep or too busy scrubbing around on Ventrilo
jWvdemplOzj15.png
That pond has no outlet....it must be filthy.