• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Nostalgia Thread

MCME Golden Era (2010 to 2012) - #wolli2k14
http://imgur.com/a/pfI04
omg, Isen dig FTW!
Uw9dkbv.png

(second from bottom)

Jidget (love you jidget)
Dave11028 or something (them river guides)
Andrewed
BASterd
Rodrigoma
Banthro
BlueHarvest28
Thfrbdn1
Toast
Czokopik
UHF
JohnStynes
CSkull
Shadeslayer
LordHamani
Valanthe
Znda32 (best guy in the world)
Miss these beys

Last edited:
Jidget (love you jidget)
Dave11028 or something (them river guides)
Andrewed
BASterd
Rodrigoma
Banthro
BlueHarvest28
Thfrbdn1
Toast
Czokopik
UHF
JohnStynes
CSkull
Shadeslayer
LordHamani
Valanthe

Miss these beys
Can't believe you forgot Znda32

Man why not tryfor! I remember that guy forcing droogs to plant trees and dig rivers well scheming in his freebuild. Forcing poor member to build really pointy Rohan style buildings and hating Aussies!!!! Also I miss I dwarf love that guy. Let's see what else do I miss conquering bockles server and leading creepers into Enemy bases.

Posts like this make me think we should pool all resources for when Minas Tirith Project gets completed and contact any inactive (non banned) players for an "Official MCME Reunion". Let's be honest it is one project that any former MCME player likely wanted to see most. It's likely someone has kept in contact with one or 2 thru different venues like Steam or some such medium?

Posts like this make me think we should pool all resources for when Minas Tirith Project gets completed and contact any inactive (non banned) players for an "Official MCME Reunion". Let's be honest it is one project that any former MCME player likely wanted to see most. It's likely someone has kept in contact with one or 2 thru different venues like Steam or some such medium?

That is either the best or worst idea I've heard in quite a while. Maybe both. Make it like that MCME Celebration thing we did a while ago, with the hosts, and the awards, and stuffs...

The bree incident haha make it sound so lightly. I think it really introduced multiculturalism into middle earth.