• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Octoberfest 2014

Say we aren't over the age of 18, can we still go in the channel and hear the reactions and stuff? Would be cool. :p

We can enjoy a tall glass of root beer :p

tbh i probably could participate, my dad doesnt seem to care about that kind of thing but alcohol tastes about as bad as cough medicine so nah lol

We can enjoy a tall glass of root beer :p

tbh i probably could participate, my dad doesnt seem to care about that kind of thing but alcohol tastes about as bad as cough medicine so nah lol

It does, in the start, but it's just a taste you need to get used to. I didnt start drinking till this year, even though I was allowed to drink 5 years ago.

You don't usually drink alcohol for the taste unless you're drinking with a small group of friends.

is it bad i only like girly stuff? =P

haha same, basically Pop with alcohol, it sucks that we have to be shamed for it lol

You don't usually drink alcohol for the taste unless you're drinking with a small group of friends.
Obviously, but a really shit taste is very offputting

It does, in the start, but it's just a taste you need to get used to. I didnt start drinking till this year, even though I was allowed to drink 5 years ago.

Well, ive only ever had a few sips of beer and such, never a full anything, except girl beverages lol, I guess Beer tastes better than it did back when I was 10 but, its not exactly appealing either :p

I only drink for the taste :l
But I don't drink vodka and stuff without any specific taste, pretty nasty

2. If you are over 16 but under 18, make sure its ok with your parents/guardians (No, im not sending out perrmission forms, just let them know what is happening so if something goes wrong or they arnt comfortable with it.
I want to point out that in the US it's only legal to drink if you're over 21. Also, I'm proud to say that (once I get old enough to drink, I'm 13 right now) then I either won't ever drink or only have an occasional glass of wine. (Once my dad let me try a bit of beer...ewwwww...but the wine at my church is actually pretty good.)

As some people might be concerned that they may not be able to participate because either they are too young, hate alcohol or dont want to drink altogether; you're wrong. Take this opportunity to watch the LOTR films with us as I cannot recall a time in the past we're players of the community had even watched the films together. Although there might be the usual shenanigans that non active ts3 members don't know much about, I can assure this will be fun for everyone :)

You guys don't even understand how hard it was getting hold on to these in Sweden.

E5A7Mgh.jpg

So you better freakin' appreciate it...