• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Official Builder-School Revamp

Mr_Pants2000

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
----------MCME official Builder-school revamp----------

Project Leaders: @Mr_Pants2000 & @barteldvn
Project Members: All Lead Builders and the Head Builder

Hello everyone, I present you lot a new project, the Builder-school revamp!

Builder-school..huh?
Some of you have probably never heard of the Builder-school. The current Builder-school (which will be revamped) is findable at /warp builder school. The purpose of the school was to learn (inexperienced) builders how to build correctly. The school is outdated now, since we're using different styles now as back then and our knowledge has grown by the time. That's why we're going to revamp it!

Who we want to inspire
Our main goal is to inspire builders with a build-rank at MCME (Artists, Foremen, Designers) but, everyone is welcome of course.

You can help us!
We want to know from you what really should come in the school, so if you have any suggestions, please post them in this thread.
Other questions are also welcome of course.
For personal questions, you can just contact me or @barteldvn at discord.

Project updates will follow, stay tuned.

You guys know this is like the fifth builder school revamp? Will_em actually tried to revamp it quite recently (2016/17), why don't you try to finish that one?

You guys know this is like the fifth builder school revamp? Will_em actually tried to revamp it quite recently (2016/17), why don't you try to finish that one?
Because I do not have the plans for it and because he is not active and so even if he tries to explain it to me, its really going to be hard to get what he was going for. We would have to revamp what he already did, as we are going to use the full extent of the new rps. Also, I feel what we are planning has a lot more organization.

@BWOT the idea for the builder school is really easy (I helped will start it, but there eventually was too little interest, so it kinda died down) so if you need someone the explain it (again, the concept is really easy) I am your man

Hello dear MCME-ers, me again!
To verify that this project is not dead, you lot deserve a small update from the Builder-school!
Progress has been low due the summer events (discussion, organisation, building, etc)
2018-08-16_17.04.11.png

We still like to hear what YOU think what ought come in the builder-school, let your fantasy flow!

Thanks for reading!

Ps: Don't mind the quality of the photo. :p