• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Reunion LAN party

tbh wasn't going to have the whole picture in there
201501_2208_abfbd_sm.jpg

So I'm kinda banned all over the place, but if anyone would like to hang out with a lot of the old crowd, my TS3 server is still active and I can also be reached on Steam.

Everyone is welcome to join and hang out permanently or just say hello. Most of the people who were officers that were banned and friends that were banned are still over here.

talonite.typefrag.com:8667

No password.

if you could fill out the doodle, we'll manage with practical problems afterwards. Some other people are banned as well but we can find other teamspeaks to hang out. Just the doodle please.
Also if you have old emails of old members, could you contact them for me or maybe send their info to me via a pm? That would be great.

As Shorvok said a few posts ago, I'd be interested in joining in on that, but I too have been banned from the MCME Server and even the Teamspeak along with everyone I believe on the teamspeak we frequent (Zedicus, Shorvok, Matcauthion and so on). But we are on Shorvoks teamspeak practically all the time and can hang out there as well. We don't mind if people join us to hang out, do things, etc. We definitely have the space on the teamspeak so don't think you'll just be a bother or so on.