• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Reunion LAN party

I completely forgot about that other teamspeak. I think I lost the details and forgot it existed. Will pop on some time.

I work Sunday's but if people are still playing around midnight GMT then I might hop on for some left 5 dead.
2012 FTW

So will it be the MCME TS or Shor's TS or someone else who is in possession of a location that doesn't have some fo us banned on it.

Well, that's my entire reason for existing gone.

(I jest of course, I can appear sober on request)

Last edited:
Everyone, contact homie. Send him a mail, steam chat, skype call, league chat, snapchat, twitter post, instagram, anything. Send him the link and force him to fill out the doodle.

Also:
- fawkes and smtg
- carlosbear and mirimo
- rwyland and bigjeyem

Looking at the doodle, the date is probably gonna be on the 6th of march. For the people that can't join, is there a possibility that you guys could join for like an hour or something on that day? I'm planning on everyone to just join and leave whenever they want to, so if you can't make the entire day, why not a part of it?
If there is a popular demand to reset the date, I'll either organise a second date or just make a new reunion nite later this year. But please fill out the doodle or force your mcme-friends to do so if they haven't. Otherwise you're gonna get bombarded with chats again by me.

Also if the people who watch this thread could spread the word to the people who don't watch this thread?

Last edited: