• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Reunion LAN party

4KlVTWp.gif

Yeah, so since people don't check their agenda or remember dates or whatever, I messaged everyone I got on steam with the details and a link to the post.
If by any chance you have a friend that wasn't contacted: CONTACT HIM. It is possible I missed a few.

For the people: "I don't understand when it starts" = 10 AM Brussels time. I will hop online and from then on we can chill and play games. I'm not making a grand finale jump-out-of-a-cake-thing since I actually have sort of a life now. And I'm pretty lazy.

For the banned people: Join the teamspeak anyway, me and q went over some different settings so we have a couple of channels anyone can join. If this does not function properly, I will provide another teamspeak adress that will be posted on here. SO CHECK IT.

Peace out

Yeah, so since people don't check their agenda or remember dates or whatever, I messaged everyone I got on steam with the details and a link to the post.
If by any chance you have a friend that wasn't contacted: CONTACT HIM. It is possible I missed a few.

For the people: "I don't understand when it starts" = 10 AM Brussels time. I will hop online and from then on we can chill and play games. I'm not making a grand finale jump-out-of-a-cake-thing since I actually have sort of a life now. And I'm pretty lazy.

For the banned people: Join the teamspeak anyway, me and q went over some different settings so we have a couple of channels anyone can join. If this does not function properly, I will provide another teamspeak adress that will be posted on here. SO CHECK IT.

Peace out
why not make a steam group and set an event in it for the party? everyone gets a steam message then when it starts

A reunion on teamspeak you say? With games you say? And Banter?

I shall return.

Brb though, need to stock up on Jack Daniels.... lots of Jack.

Oh wait, G-rated server.... I meant kool-aid. lots of kool-aid...

hehe

Will, can I recommend Quake Live? It's free to play and no LAN party is complete without Quake.

Other good free to play games include:
SMITE, Nosgoth, Robocraft, Planetside 2, and Block N' Load

-Edit-
Scratch that, not free to play anymore, but still good.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just put a couple of games down from the top of my head, but if you guys know more, feel free to play.

Well, I made it on but apparently I was too late, lol. No one was left. Atlan came and kept me company for a few minutes. <3 Darn time differences! It was fun to visit the server for a few, though! I even found my two Bree houses I built for the revamp. (Although they need a little Voxel love). Half doors for flower boxes are now full doors. :D

*edit* Checked the first post and saw the meeting was on Bocklebee's server. Thanks, Will!

Well, I made it on but apparently I was too late, lol. No one was left. Atlan came and kept me company for a few minutes. <3 Darn time differences! It was fun to visit the server for a few, though! I even found my two Bree houses I built for the revamp. (Although they need a little Voxel love). Half doors for flower boxes are now full doors. :D

*edit* Checked the first post and saw the meeting was on Bocklebee's server. Thanks, Will!
I did the exact same thing lol