• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Secret Santa 2020: Event Details

Sevy689

Experienced Member
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
BaseLogo512small.png

MCME Secret Santa 2020
hosted by Sevy689
Hello MCME Santas!

Welcome to our Secret Santa 2020, hopefully the first of many. This year, the Secret Santa event will be on December 20, Sunday, 4pm UTC. You will be allowed to register for the event until December 18, 11:59pm in your timezone. You may register here:

MCME Secret Santa Registration

So how does this event work exactly?

This event will be done on-the-spot Build Battle style. At the start, everyone will do their random draw of who they will build their gift for. This will be done in-game through a random selection of chests.

Secret Santa Setup.png

(Don't worry, there will be enough plots for everyone)

In each chest will be the info of the player you'll build a gift for. It'll be in the form of a signed book.
book.png

(the book will say "by Sevy689" cuz I'll be the one listing everyone's wishlists)

When you open the book, you'll see the player's wishlist:
wishlist.png

And you can choose 1 description or make a combination of all 3 as your building inspiration.

Just like Build Battles, it's up to you how to interpret the wishlist of your receiver.

You will have 1 hour to build your Secret Santa gift. At the end of it, we'll do a 1 by 1 reveal of who is whose Secret Santa.

Important: Don't register unless you're sure to be there at the event! You don't want someone to choose your wishlist while you won't be there to receive your gift. The number of givers and receivers have to be the same.

So start registering for Secret Santa! Take the opportunity to build the giftiest gift that gifts ever saw.

Happy Christmas!

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to say that Secret Santa this winter was a success. Special thanks to @Johnyeric who hosted the event. I later saw the builds for myself and they're brilliant. We hope to do this again next year and with even more participants!

Enjoy this lovely screenie. Happy Holidays everyone!

2020-12-20_19.18.10_2.png