• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Summer Skin Competition [Two Trees Event]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewGQBvj.jpg

Pedo-Man. He keeps your kids safe.

superman_zpsc10cb7e2.png

I am a freaking superhero! So its ME! The fireman (IRL) also know as FireFuss! or the Fussman! or just plain Fuss!

also, @Fireinferno13 what happens since I won the animal skin? If there is an award given at the ceremony I'll have to have a representative accept fer me.
You havent won anything yet

Voting is open until the last day, and talk to @SugarKoala about what you win :p

Who says that Batman is the hero and not the Joker? And what makes Batman a hero what the Joker doesnt have?
In any case, neither Batman or the Joker have any special powers, and are therefore neither superhero or supervillain:p

Status
Not open for further replies.