• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Summer Skin Competition [Two Trees Event]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team USA.

2R8qPFE.jpg

We'll get rid of this, and be back in time for tea! Bye!

Reporting live from the throne room of Minas Tirith, Stig Burgundy, here to document this historic event as the Second Annual MCME Awards approach. Many have turned up in their designer clothing, other's have had quite the controversy surrounding their wardrobe choices, cough fire cough. However, I, Stig Burgundy, have turned up in the finest suit I own. My very own burgundy suit, if Sinatra was here, He'd look like a Hobo. We're only days away from the award ceremony, and I'll be reporting with all the latest updates to the rich and famous of the server. Until then, watch this segment of cute foxes!

7sffzIy.png

Click below for cute fox <3
19.gif

Be sure to vote for your favorites by tomorrow!! I will be closing the contest in the evening on Thursday so the winners can be decided before the closing ceremony!

My skin has a bit of a back story:
One of my friends wore all neon ever Friday during the last school year. He's also in debate, so I told him that he should get a neon suit, but for reasons unknown to me ( :p ), he refused. Therefore, I present the
NEON SUIT!
K12qpni.jpg

MuddyDirt here at the Annual MCME Awards Ceremony. Everyone is dressed to the nines! The crowd is very excited and expectations are high!

Except for me, of course.

I wasn't nominated for a single award.

I know. I shouldn't be upset… Take some deep breaths… Count to ten…

One… Two… Three…

On… ARRGH! the… [RIP] other… [TARE] hand…

GARRGH!

IpHyp48.png

MUDDY THINKS YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER!

Status
Not open for further replies.