• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

~~~~~MCME SURVIVAL 2023~~~~~

maski98

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Welcome to Duke and maski's

~~~~~MCME SUMMER SURVIVAL 2023~~~~~

13survival3.png

This year, we have transformed our map into one big place that tries to kill you with various dungeons, parkour challenges, and lore questions.
This world is filled with custom mobs and loot, which will both help and hinder you as you explore and survive among your fellow MCME members.
The event is split into two parts over two weeks: the first week will be taking place in Eriador, followed by a second week in Gondor.
Each part will have its own closing event that will put your gear and skills to the test. As usual, there will be shops to buy and sell materials, as well as some other interesting merchants hidden across the map. You can either find the dungeons, buy maps from shops, ask those who know their location for help, or wait for them to be revealed. Lore questions will also be present around the map, which can be answered for special loot.

And finally, to clarify a few things:
- The main thing is fun. So if you have any suggestions, please inform us.
- It's really better to team up with someone. The dungeons can be completed alone, but gosh, it is a pain to do so.

For now, that is all. We hope you enjoy this year's Summer Survival!

Hello everyone and welcome to a survival update!

During the first few days, the chaos was packed. When we mean packed, we mean it was impossible to move at night with people dying left and right. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you have some more so we can improve as the survival moves forward.

Now the locations reveal that some of you have been waiting.
First, let's begin with the dungeons. There were 4 dungeons and 2 dangerous locations (now 3) Mount Gram, Wikey's tower in Tharbad, Chicken Dungeon at the south of Southern marshes, and the troll cave(all of which got some balance and gameplay changes. Check them out again). The locations were the Trollshawns, swanfleet(and now old forest).
Second, the parkour locations that most of you cheated (looking at you Green). The castle in Baraketa, the parkour tower next to Mouth Gram, and on top of the forge in Ost in Edhil
And third but not last the lore question locations. You will get the location here but you still will have to search for them. Bag End, Rivendell, Buckleberry, Tookbank, and Bree.

I hope you are going to enjoy the second part even more now that we have polished some of the bugs and the balance changes!

But before we open the second part of the survival we will make a small ground boss fight. I will be waiting for on weather top on 06/08 Sunday at 8pm UTC. I hope it will be good time for most of you but if that is not the case we can change it

Welcome to the second and final survival update!

I was glad to see that the feedback we applied to the second week of the survival was well received and there were almost no problems with the difficulty of the areas(maybe we made it a bit too weak even but oh well). Since it is an experiment we made some weird and experimental decisions like singular bosses, fighting ai versions of mcme players, and op item combinations but I hope they boosted the fun!

Location reveal time!
Dungeons - Paths of the dead, falls of rauros
Singular bosses - Saruman in Isengard, Werid in Coralia, The Witch King in Minas Morgul, Maski's sanity in Lond Daer palace, Mr.Castle in Rendul
Dangerous areas - The deep waters of dead marshes, the black gate, Fangorn, mountain part of Andrast
Parkours - Tower of Ecthelion, On top of DA palace tower, Tower of Osgiliath, on top of the trees at entmoot, on top of Celeborn's Court, Parkour in paths of the dead
Lore questions - On top of the Black Gate, Inside the Dome of the Starts, North-West entrance of the Rammas, main entrance of Isengard. Helm's Deep keep, Midlle of the trees in entmoot

I wish you had fun during this survival! The server will keep running till I see active players(will assume till the end of next week but who knows) so if you want me to add something you think it is needed or you want to try something, or balance change give me a message.

Now for the event. The location will be the West Bank of the Anduin in Osgiliath on 13/08 Sunday 7 pm UTC. Hope that time is better for more people