• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME survival stories

Edit to my earlier post... Identify the user MORE EFFICIENTLY.

So that new people know you're talking about "that fire" rather than the ACTUAL Fire. Newer people don't know the difference between real and fake just yet.

Edit to my earlier post... Identify the user MORE EFFICIENTLY.

So that new people know you're talking about "that fire" rather than the ACTUAL Fire. Newer people don't know the difference between real and fake just yet.
The "off-brand" fire and the real "fire"

I feel like I wasted my first survival... I never died, but that was due to the fact that I spent nighttime mining and daytime running, until I reached Dol Guldur and built the worst fort ever, then camped out inside and cowered from Endermen... it was lovely.

I protected people on the streets from people like wikey.... then i met wikey, it went down hill from there, BUT people didnt mess around because im Canadian and you mess with Canada you got ereyyyyyyyy budy comming for yuuu

I was trading with Scar one time, and I told him to meet me in Sarn Ford. I went into one of the tents, and the people there before me had set it up so that there was no way mobs could get in. My team had been there, but they moved to Tharbad, and Sarn Ford was on a path...the main path was taken by some other people who killed me twice and both times said it was for my head...:confused: I was in a tent when scar came, which was just before morning. I was surrounded by mobs, and somehow they made it in and killed me. Then, when i was in hobbiton, I told scar to meet me. He then killed me and claimed it was because Moonbeans had paid him 64 diamonds and I foolishly believed him. Then I found out he killed me--because I died:)

This is what's totally going to happen in the future. A ton of teams are going to make a huge team and rule Minas Tirith together. Then every team is going to decide they want minas tirith for themselves, and a huge civil war will happen.

Last edited: