• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME vanilla survival

Would you like a persistent vanilla survival map?

• I DONT PLAY SURVIVAL AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU (vote Hillary 2016)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hey there folks, just tossing this poll out there to see what you ladies and gents think. As some of you know, there is a survival map up and running. However this map is limited to 2000 blocks square in area. (+/-1000 x and z).

Trying to see how many of you would actually be interested in a vanilla 1.10 survival. I know I still enjoy survival, especially when I can team up with a few friends #dynoandfusskillsmaug

So without further ado, take this poll!

Only if I can carry on the spirit of wikey, i don't want none of the "everyone has to play nice" trash

For sure, so long as you don't follow his play etiquette all the way. I.E. "I can grief everyone but no one should grief me!"

Ive always been the type to travel thousands of blocks in the nether and hide out