• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Video Game Tournament

Stoog_Gaming

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP

MCME Video Game Tournament

First up the games we will be playing are all free and can be downloaded now from their respective marketplaces.
  • Overwatch 2 on Battle.net or Steam
  • Crusader Kings 2 on Steam
  • Fall Guys on Epic Games
I'd suggest installing them early and getting some practice in if you haven't already played them a little.

The Tournaments​

Now for the fun stuff!
The Tournament will be split into 3 events over the course of the 11th to the 13th, and the winners of each game will get an award.

Now what about the Rules I hear you ask, well I won't keep you waiting any more.

• 1695657633502.png Overwatch on the 11th Starting at 7PM UTC​

• Teams of 5 compete against each other in heats to determine the best team
    • If you wish to take part either assemble and submit your team below or say you wish to take part and I will put you into any teams with spare spaces.
      • I'll need a team name and all the members of your team in your submission.

• 1695657775364.png
    Crusader Kings 2 on the 12th Starting at 7PM UTC​

• This will be run in a 3-hour time slot on the 12th
      • try to make sure you can make the full timeslot for the best chances of winning.
    • Each player will start out as a character with a Desmene size of 5 or lower.
    • and the winner is the player who has the highest Dynasty Score at the end of the 3 hours.

• 1695657799777.png
    Fall Guys on the 13th Starting at 7PM UTC​

• We'll be having a full-scale private fall guys match
    • you can turn up on the day for this one
    • the winner takes it all.

Last edited: