• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Video (Requested Post)

TheDiplomaticMissile

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Here is the first video of the MCME build server, sorry for occasional lag spikes, world loading ( Very large :p).

Video Link here:

I don't think the cities are 1:1 scale ...
And the bridge in Hobbiton isn't the Brandywine bridge by the way
It's though a cool video ! I kinda like the way you speak

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the feedback, and also thanks for letting me know that the it wasn't the Brandywine (thought it was a bit small for it ::)

Great job:D I have a few comments if you don't mind:
  • The resource packs are the usual 16x16 pixels, they just look really good :p
  • The ent eyes are redstone blocks
  • It would be cool if you got a ranger to tag along, just to get a bit more knowledge about the server. It would be cool if you did something like MilktheMoose's videos, since they're pretty outdated
  • If you do another video, you should show some of the small Shire villages and the some of the Westfold villages. They're pretty cool, but not a lot of new people go to see them, since they aren't major locations in Lord of the Rings

Hold on. HOOOOLD OOOON.

You sound a looot like kyzcool :p (are you his lost twin?)