• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~MCME Winter Events 2017~

Smaug_Niphredil

Head of Moderation and Events
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to...
The MCME Winter Events
Yes, it is that time of year again! It is that time for the Winter Events. We have a whole range of events this year starting from Monday the 18th December up to the very end of the year. Without further a do, here is the list of events leading up to Christmas Day:

Monday 18th December, 8pm UTC:
The Redhorn Gate Tour with @Eldar_Telcontar. This is a tour of the Redhorn Gate mountain pass in the Misty Mountains to help get you into a winter mood. It will be from the West to the East.

Wednesday 20th December, 7pm UTC:
Ice River Race and Snowball Fight with @Smaug_Niphredil. We will be racing boats along a very icy river and they will slip and slide everywhere. We will also be having a snowball fight at various places on the server using Eriol's snowball plugin!

Thursday 21st December, 9pm UTC:
Glacial Hide and Seek with @Eldar_Telcontar. There will be games of Hide and Seek inside a glacier! Just ensure that you freeze when you hide so nobody can see you. Get it? Freeze? Oh never mind. There may also be other minigames involved.

Friday 22nd December, Time TBC:
Music and Karaoke with @Smaug_Niphredil. This event will include listening to music over discord and chilling out on the server. They may also be live music played on real instruments by server members. There will be Christmas songs and the classic tunes. You can even sing along if you like...

Saturday 23rd December, 8:20pm UTC:
Audiobook Christmas Special with @TI_020601. This is a special reading of the Audiobook and it will be held on Discord.
The events will now take a short break from the 24th to the 26th of December and will continue on the 27th. This will allow everyone to enjoy Christmas with their family, and to eat lots of food and chocolate. The event schedule for the 27th December to the New Year will be released at some time closer to that date.

To get you into festive mood have a listen to this. Also, ensure that you visit the Citadel of Minas Tirith as there is a Winter Wonderland surprise waiting for all of MCME there, from @Arkengard, @Daddlio, and myself @Smaug_Niphredil.

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to...
The MCME Winter Events
Yes, it is that time of year again! It is that time for the Winter Events. We have a whole range of events this year starting from Monday the 18th December up to the very end of the year. Without further a do, here is the list of events leading up to Christmas Day:

Monday 18th December, 8pm UTC:
The Redhorn Gate Tour with @Eldar_Telcontar. This is a tour of the Redhorn Gate mountain pass in the Misty Mountains to help get you into a winter mood. It will be from the West to the East.

Wednesday 20th December, 7pm UTC:
Ice River Race and Snowball Fight with @Smaug_Niphredil. We will be racing boats along a very icy river and they will slip and slide everywhere. We will also be having a snowball fight at various places on the server using Eriol's snowball plugin!

Thursday 21st December, 9pm UTC:
Glacial Hide and Seek with @Eldar_Telcontar. There will be games of Hide and Seek inside a glacier! Just ensure that you freeze when you hide so nobody can see you. Get it? Freeze? Oh never mind. There may also be other minigames involved.

Friday 22nd December, Time TBC:
Music and Karaoke with @Smaug_Niphredil. This event will include listening to music over discord and chilling out on the server. They may also be live music played on real instruments by server members. There will be Christmas songs and the classic tunes. You can even sing along if you like...

Saturday 23rd December, 8:20pm UTC:
Audiobook Christmas Special with @TI_020601. This is a special reading of the Audiobook and it will be held on Discord.
The events will now take a short break from the 24th to the 26th of December and will continue on the 27th. This will allow everyone to enjoy Christmas with their family, and to eat lots of food and chocolate. The event schedule for the 27th December to the New Year will be released at some time closer to that date.

To get you into festive mood have a listen to this. Also, ensure that you visit the Citadel of Minas Tirith as there is a Winter Wonderland surprise waiting for all of MCME there, from @Arkengard, @Daddlio, and myself @Smaug_Niphredil.

Smaug, can u give us a smaugy's piano music christmas special?

And how do you think anyone will have time for this BEFORE Christmas? It's after Christmas you've got time. Then it's all over and you have plenty of free time until new year comes around. I really can't promise anything and I really should spend my time better than on MCME around this time (since I have an exam the 9th) but it all sounds so fun I might join in regardless.

The Ice River Boat Race is starting at 7pm UTC Today. That is 30 minutes from when I post this message. Be sure to join the server and Discord before then!