• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Winter Events 2018

MCME Winter Events
December 15th-30th

Alright Ark, what's the plan?
Well, random MCMEer, I'll tell you! Basically we're running some classic events for the server over the next half month. This is generally a time of holiday and break so the Guide Team is taking full advantage of that to give the community some Holiday Cheer :)

What are the events?

-Opening Ceremony: December 15th @7pm GMT +0
-Holiday Karaoke: December 16th @7PM GMT+0 w/ @mapthor (NSFW!!!!!)
-Ice Skating Race: December 23rd w/ @LegoCellist @Arkengard @Waterice_Man
-Snowball Tournament: December 23rd w/ @Arkengard @mapthor
-Rivendell Untamed: December 29th w/ @Raffyyy @Samfries_Taranoc
-Yule Tide Debacle: Ends December 30th w/ @Samfries_Taranoc
-Winter Tales of Middle-Earth: Ends December 30th w/ @TI_020601 @Emparra
-Closing Ceremony: December 30th @7pm GMT+0

The Guide Team hopes to see everyone there! If you have any questions over the events, be sure to ask myself (Head Guide), @Raffyyy (Guide Assistant), or any of the Guides working on their events!
MCME_Winter_Events_-_2018.png

ADDITIONALLY: Information for the Yuletide Debacle and Winter Tales of Middle-Earth will come out in the near future and last throughout the duration of the Winter Events!!!
Also thank you @TotiGonzales for our lovely Snowy Rivendell screenshot!
If you haven't already - /warp Rivendell

ADDITIONALLY: Information for the Yuletide Debacle and Winter Tales of Middle-Earth will come out in the near future and last throughout the duration of the Winter Events!!!
Also thank you @TotiGonzales for our lovely Snowy Rivendell screenshot!
If you haven't already - /warp Rivendell
I have to add that it's barts screenshot tho