• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Year in Review 2018 Memory Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need your help!

Hello Players of MCME. As you may know, last year I made a Year in Review video for MCME. And at the end of that video, I had a little segment for my favorite memories that I had experienced on the server during that year. This year, we want to open this segment up to you and have you submit your favorite MCME memories of 2018!

To submit a memory, just comment down below to this thread with the memory. It can be a screenshot of chat, a funny discord post, or whatever you want. I kindly ask that these memories be appropriate and don’t go against our Terms of Service. Everyone is welcome to submit a memory

Last edited by a moderator:
This just happened today

2018-12-09_13.42.44.png

I will remember 2018 with the amazing moria progression and builds. Suddenly I discovered all the progress and cool things on the path of the fellowship.

Also visiting kulmo in the uk ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.