• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME's 8 Year Anniversary!

mcmelogo-300x87.jpg

I am proud to present to the MCME community:

~MCME's 8th Anniversary~
&
~Fall Festival~
What?!
That's right folks. Wednesday October 10th marks the 8th year MCME has been alive and running. After all this time we have been able to maintain a beautiful recreation of Middle-Earth through the Minecraft platform. Getting this far would not be possible without a large number of things including community, leadership, and a large amount of passion towards a project. For all of these reasons, I want to thank this community and build team personally, for without them I wouldn't have known many good times or friends in these long years.

Fall Festival
But let's talk festivities! Wednesday October 10th also marks the beginning of a month of fun events and community activities put on by the Guide Team. These events will be run every weekend until October 27th - at which point we will conclude the Anniversary/Fall Festival and look forward to our next events during the Winter Holidays.

The itinerary for the Fall Festival will be reiterated during the Opening Ceremony on October 10th,
but here goes a hard copy for you lot to follow:

October 10th (7:00PM GMT) - Opening Ceremony. w/ @Raffyyy
October 10th - Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt opens. w/ @Samfries_Taranoc
October 13th (7:00PM GMT) - Official Hay Bale Race. w/ @Arkengard
October 13th (8:00PM GMT) - PVP Bash. w/ @Arkengard
October 14th (7:20PM GMT) - Spooky Book Reading. w/ @TI_020601
October 20th (7:00PM GMT) - Hide and Seek Marathon. w/ @Samfries_Taranoc
October 21st (Time TBD) - Skin Contest. w/ @Artale @Emparra @mapthor
October 27th (7:00PM) - Awards/Closing Ceremony. w/ The Guides

Additional Information:
Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt Link: (Link will be posted on October 10th).
Awards Poll Link: MCME Award Ceremony Voting 2018
(VOTE ENDS OCTOBER 25th!!!!!)

Meeting Place for Awards/Opening ceremony, Skin Contest, and Hay Bale Maze will be the all new Fall Festival Grounds - Just North of Bree!

2018-10-07_19.15.09.png
Picture by @awaywind

Attachments

• 2018-10-07_19.14.37.png
    2018-10-07_19.14.37.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Yea, we need most annoying, worst mic, best ASMR, laziest artist and all those great ones! (you know which I want, annoying :D)

Nonono. It wasnt those I was thinking of. Or... Some of them. Im missing the:
- "Master Droog" (One droog above them all)
- "How The Hell Did This Guy Get His WE Badge" (explains itself I think..)
- "C ya in Purple!" (most promosing aspiring Artist)
- "Hot Air Blower" (Makes tons of threads/replies with no real useful content - thats me btw)
- "Cameleon" (acts / speaks of things concerning a rank he/she doesn't have)
- "Best Keeper of Coordinates" (Joins, are active for 5 min, then goes AFK for 3 hours)
- "Sauron" (has an intimidating effect on voice channels as well as IG. - might also just be a shit mic...)
- "Galadriel" (Spreads joy and happyness wherever he/she goes.)

I could prob come up with some more. But well. HAVE THESE IN MIND NEXT YEAR MEDIA TEAM!

Nonono. It wasnt those I was thinking of. Or... Some of them. Im missing the:
- "Master Droog" (One droog above them all)
- "How The Hell Did This Guy Get His WE Badge" (explains itself I think..)
- "C ya in Purple!" (most promosing aspiring Artist)
- "Hot Air Blower" (Makes tons of threads/replies with no real useful content - thats me btw)
- "Cameleon" (acts / speaks of things concerning a rank he/she doesn't have)
- "Best Keeper of Coordinates" (Joins, are active for 5 min, then goes AFK for 3 hours)
- "Sauron" (has an intimidating effect on voice channels as well as IG. - might also just be a shit mic...)
- "Galadriel" (Spreads joy and happyness wherever he/she goes.)

I could prob come up with some more. But well. HAVE THESE IN MIND NEXT YEAR MEDIA TEAM!
maaaate i would def be the Cameleon xD