• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Mega QOL Update Idea Thread

greencaver

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hi, I compiled a list of 30-ish ideas I had for the server. While most of these ideas aren't necessary, I titled the thread "QOL", because I think that all of these suggestions would make good additions to the server. Please leave your thoughts down below and hopefully we can come up with alternatives to any ideas that won't work out.

General
  1. Add a “general” leaderboard with a command (E.g. /leaderboard playtime) which would include a leaderboard of the top 10-50 playtime players, top 10-50 walking distance, top 10-50 flying distance, etc. These could have multiple “pages” that you could click through so as not to be a huge list in chat. I believe that it would be better to use a command for these leaderboards rather than having them be a physical thing on the map, because that way you can access them anywhere and they won't take away from the MCME exploration experience. This would be similar to the minigame leaderboards, but for more of the "general" stats instead, most likely the ones that are displayed when you hover over someone's name, and it would be cool to see people who have the highest stats. People may argue that it’s not as much of a “competition” with the global stats as it is with the game stats, but it already shows up in chat so putting it in a list of the top people wouldn't be changing that much. Furthermore, there are already several people who grind for these stats, usually playtime, so this would be a good way to reward them. Question: Is there a way to fix the 21474 km distance limit for walking and flying, or is it some sort of java integer limit (does Eriol know)? I'd be interested to find out, as many people have reached the max flying distance.
  2. Add more donor perks and rewards for consistent donors. Some ideas dog pets that can follow you around, name tags for your pets and items, the disguise command that you can use to disguise yourself as a block, and possibly walking speed changes even though that’s already accessible to commoners. I originally wrote down this idea before the donor perk update today, but I still think some of these could be cool donor perk additions, especially for people who donate to the server every month since they're essential to the server's survival.
  3. Remove the Guidebook Badge from the list of MCME badges in the New Player Guide, because the only people who really need this badge are Guide Managers since it’s included in the guide rank, so there isn’t really a point in it being displayed for New Player's to see since you can't really get them. The Guidebook Badge could be replace with the Developer Badge in the New Player Guide because developer badges are like other badges and are generally more accessible than the guidebook badge, although even developer badges aren't really considered a "main" badge. An alternative to this is to not remove the Guidebook Badge and allow team members+ to apply for the guidebook badge if they show good knowledge in lore. Commoners might not be able to since it would allow people to change the guide paragraphs around the map which could be griefed, but artists and foremen should be able to help with these guide paragraphs if they show sufficient knowledge in Middle Earth and Server lore. Again, Guides wouldn't need this badge since it's included in their rank.
  4. Have a two hour announcement of a job before it starts. This would keep jobs “random” events, but it would allow people to plan ahead so that they can give themselves time to join the job. This might be kind of difficult in correspondence to the planning if a job, but I think it would be helpful.
  5. More building tutorials on the MCME YouTube channel like the Rohan house tutorial video from about a year ago and the windmill thing from four months ago. The Video Team probably already has plans for what they're going to do next, but it would be cool to get more of these tutorials so that players can use them to learn new building skills.
  6. Update the New Player Guide to focus more on plotsquared and slightly less on Theme Build. Plotsquared isn’t mentioned at all in the New Player Guide since it’s a relatively new update, so it would be good to add it to the New Player Guide and focus slightly less on theme build so that new players have an updated guide when they first join the server. However, it might be beneficial to wait until plotsquared is fully released to update this so that the update can be even better.
  7. Update New Player Guide to include commands like /music on, /music off and /helper map. The New Player Guide already has several commands listed, but I noticed that these important commands aren't part of that list, and it would be helpful for them to be there.
  8. Add a /votes command so that you can see how many votes you have when you’re in creative mode or when you have a texture pack that makes it difficult to read your experience bar. Yes, people can just warp to main to see their votes, but this would make it so that they don't have to. Adventurers are chad :)
  9. A plotsquared numbered system for people with multiple plots. Basically you could type the command /plot home (number) and each of your plots would have an assigned number so you could go to each one, you should also be able to give your plot a title, such as “gray havens plot” to make it easier to find when you have multiple plots and you want to visit a plot that you created four plots ago.
  10. Add a way to un-submit your plotsquared plot if you realize that you didn’t finish something or could’ve done something better. Usually, you want to make sure your plot is completely finished before you submit it, but sometimes you realize after submitting your plot for review and there's nothing you can do.
  11. Add ways to change how your playtime is displayed. For example, instead of it displaying as 2 months 15 days when you hover over your name in chat, you could change it to say 2.5 months, 75 days, etc. Anyway, this isn't important at all but sometimes 2.15 months would be more aesthetically pleasing than 2 months 5 days. Again, I'm not sure how I even feel about this one lol.
  12. Add an easy way to upvote or downvote new suggestions in the forums so that it’s easier to see how much support a suggestion has. It seems like there's some sort of "vote" system in the suggestion part of the forums, but it's confusing on how this works and it seems like only certain people can actually use it. Having a better system would make it much easier to see how much support a suggestion has.
  13. Give Toti a Head Texturer/RP Developer rank. We all know why.
  14. Colored badges for the ranks that are usually required to get them (completely unnecessary but cool) For example, minigames and tour badges would remain blue (because you need commoner to get them). World edit, voxel, and animations badges could be purple (because you usually need artist to get them), guidebook badge would be teal (even though there's only like one person with it), mod would remain orange and developer badge could be blue too.

PvP
  1. Add a leaderboard for PvP similar to the minigame leaderboards. There could be a general PvP leaderboard for total wins, kills and kill/death ratio, and there could also be separate leaderboards for each specific PvP game (e.g. One In The Quiver, Team Deathmatch, Free For All, etc.). This might not be too difficult to do since all of the player data is already tracked through their personal stats, although the specific game leaderboards may be harder to create.
  2. Add a squads and duos gamemode to PvP. These would pretty much be the same, but if there were fewer people participating in PvP, duos would work better, and if there were more people playing squads would work better. This would be a gamemode where you are either given a random team, or you can choose a color (eg. Yellow team, green team, etc.). You spawn in on the map with your team (the map sizes might need to be increased slightly for this game mode depending on the map). Your team would be against all other teams and when someone dies they can’t respawn, but as long as someone on their team is still alive their team can still win.
  3. Add a way to identify who’s on what team in tablist. For example, there could be a colored square or symbol next to their name in tablist or something like that.
  4. Add a battle music option to PvP (/music on/off would still apply). I understand that the music team is busy with more important tracks for the main map, but if they ever wanted to I think it would be a cool idea to add music to PvP to make it a little more vibin'. If any tracks for the main map were created that sounded like battle music they could be implemented as well.
  5. Remove player collision in the PvP gamemode where there are people trying to hit you off with arrows into the lava as you do parkour. This is similar to how races used to be where player collision makes it really annoying to move around near people.
  6. Custom inventories/customizable duels in the arena. I thought it would be cool if there were options for duels to change what weapons/items you have in a specific duel. For example, “heavy duty” duels could be where you have diamond armor, a diamond sword, several enchanted golden apples, and other strong items.
  7. Make an arena “theme build” that could cycle every 2-8 weeks. the winning build would get moved to plotworld or somewhere as the official MCME arena, and since these arena’s would be MCME style builds people could build them like the old theme builds while still practicing the MCME style of building. Since these arena's wouldn't be as good of a theme build as actual Middle Earth locations, they could just be some sort of "mini theme build" for people who want to make them. However, having the arena's alternate could lead to some very interesting battlegrounds getting created.

Minigames
  1. Add a Geoguessr Practice Mode. Having some way to practice the Geoguessr Minigame, or at least be able to see which locations it can teleport you to, would be very helpful because otherwise it can take a long time to learn every single place just by playing the game. This would also make it easier to have a better knowledge of the map in general.
  2. Red Light, Green Light Minigame. I just randomly had the idea for this game and thought it would be cool. This would take place wherever on the MCME map and a green block could either appear in your inventory for green light, yellow for yellow, and red for red, or green, yellow, or red text could appear in chat. This game could probably be optimized more to have a better Middle Earth theme, but I'm not sure exactly how.
  3. Tic Tac Toe and Rock Paper Scissors Mini-Minigames. These would be mini-minigames that you could do with another player at any time. I'm not sure exactly how it would work but you could either click on options in chat or there could be a pop-up on your screen for whichever option you want to choose. The names of these could also change to fit with MCME, so they could have more medieval based names.
  4. Elytra Races for donors. Pretty self explanatory, these would just be races but for elytra, so they could have similar checkpoints to flying races (maybe altered slightly). These could be set up in places like Minas Tirith or the mountains where it can start high up, and I think they would be interesting because MCME hasn't had a type of race like this before.
  5. More stats for minigames leaderboards such as win/loss ratio, quiz questions answered correctly, longest win streak, etc.

Suggestions from other people that should have interest renewed in them:

1. Tour Leaderboards. These could be leaderboards for who has gone to the most tours and who has run the most tours, it would be good if there was some way to make sure people didn’t join and then just go afk.
  2. Races for horses. Basically the same as other races, but you would be able to ride horses on them. The checkpoint rings might have to be made a little larger.
  3. Automatically give new players a book of important commands when they join or put these books with the book of warps. There is a list of commands in the new player guide, but there are still a lot of questions about things like warping and flying that get asked by new players
  4. Remove foreman rank and instead have a job badge. Basically the only useful benefits of Foreman are jobs and /tphere, which doesn't really seem like enough to have a separate rank. The coolest thing is the color of the rank. (No meme)
  5. Veteran badge (No meme) thread here: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/mcme-veteran-badge-rank.6311/
  6. Option for more than one seeker for hide and seek with larger maps and longer seeking/hiding times
  7. Add weather and time cycle commands like /ptime cycle and /pweather cycle
  8. /donortag off command (donor name tags can be annoying for screenshots)
  9. NPCs: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/npcs-for-mcme.983/
  10. RPG: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/rpg-development.3900/
  11. New Forum Reactions: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/new-forum-reactions.6260/
  12. Tag Minigame (In Progress): https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/tag-minigame.6958/
  13. The Hunt Minigame: https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/community/threads/new-minigame-the-hunt.6931/
Note: Some of these ideas may already be in development. For example, I saw some stuff in the dev part of discord about how there's a pretty well developed NPC system that Eriol has made, but we need someone to actually do some modeling or something for it (maybe there could be a post about it to attract more attention?). Anyway, I thought it would still be good to add some of those ideas here so that people can see them a little easier and stuff.

P.S. Thanks to Mith, Mars, and Myatt for looking at these ideas beforehand, a couple of the ideas are from them and a couple ideas never saw the light of day because of them. Hehehe

/vote score -> done

Elytra and Horse races are possible by using /perk open command which unlocks a perk for everyone on the server for a limited period of time. We would need to discuss who should have access to that command.

I'm strongly against removing Foreman role. Jobs are a very important responsibility on the server. I think people who are able to lead jobs should be clearly visible e.g. in the player list and in chat. A badge would have a way lower visiblity.

My plugin says "too far to tell" when a distance is negative or at the Java max integer limit. So might be some server limitation.

Last edited:
About your minigame suggestions:
  1. GeoGuessr practice mode: You can use /warp random. Which is basically what you suggested. If I would implelemt a practice mode i also have to do that for races and quizes. And that would take the fun out of it because people would grind to get the best times/scores.
  2. I have no Idea what that gamemode is about. Maybe you can explain it again for me. I am always open for new and interesting modes. Just recently added manhunt.
  3. I thought about mini-minigames actually. Maybe even something you could play alone. Rock Paper Scissors might be a good idea for a first test mini-minigame. TicTacToe is a bit bigger, because it requires a UI and cant be done over chat in my opinion.
  4. I don´t think games which exclude non donors are the way to go.
  5. You can basically log everything you want. Is this something people want? To see how many games they played or win streaks? But it would require sacrifice. The current stats would need to be reset.
    • My imagination isn´t good enough for this, i can write the code for it though.

More building tutorials on the MCME YouTube channel like the Rohan house tutorial video from about a year ago and the windmill thing from four months ago. The Video Team probably already has plans for what they're going to do next, but it would be cool to get more of these tutorials so that players can use them to learn new building skills.
Having edited, gotten the shots for, and arranged the Rohan House Tutorial, I think I can safely say build tutorials of that size take a lot of work, especially compared to simpler video formats like showcases and OST videos.
Wouldn't it be easier for builders to just make concepts in FreeBuild for things like trees, walls, terrain, house styles, etc.?

D5DEECB5-6385-4751-B872-60E4129357C8.gif

/vote score -> done

Elytra and Horse races are possible by using /perk open command which unlocks a perk for everyone on the server for a limited period of time. We would need to discuss who should have access to that command.

I'm strongly against removing Foreman role. Jobs are a very important responsibility on the server. I think people who are able to lead jobs should be clearly visible e.g. in the player list and in chat. A badge would have a way lower visiblity.

My plugin says "too far to tell" when a distance is negative or at the Java max integer limit. So might be some server limitation.
Thank you!
Maybe the /perk open command could be available for guides if it was too powerful of a command to give to people with the minigames badge. Also, is there a way to make these races only accessible to donors who have access to horses already, so the /perk open commands wouldn't need to be given to anyone at all. This would be similar to my elytra race suggestion where these races would only be accessible to people who have access to the perks as a bonus minigame.

Yeah the visibility part makes sense for removing Foreman. However, if there was a badge is it possible that it would be able to change the color of the person's name? Moderators have orange M's at the front of their name, but I'm not sure if it would work to change the color of their username and rank. This would make them still visible in chat and tablist :).

Ok that's sad, I hope there's some way to fix it. I was also wondering if this display limitation stretched across the entire server or if it was just in that spot, like would a leaderboard be able to show it higher? Probably not since they're both kind of the same display things but it would be cool.

About your minigame suggestions:
  1. GeoGuessr practice mode: You can use /warp random. Which is basically what you suggested. If I would implelemt a practice mode i also have to do that for races and quizes. And that would take the fun out of it because people would grind to get the best times/scores.
  2. I have no Idea what that gamemode is about. Maybe you can explain it again for me. I am always open for new and interesting modes. Just recently added manhunt.
  3. I thought about mini-minigames actually. Maybe even something you could play alone. Rock Paper Scissors might be a good idea for a first test mini-minigame. TicTacToe is a bit bigger, because it requires a UI and cant be done over chat in my opinion.
  4. I don´t think games which exclude non donors are the way to go.
  5. You can basically log everything you want. Is this something people want? To see how many games they played or win streaks? But it would require sacrifice. The current stats would need to be reset.
    • My imagination isn´t good enough for this, i can write the code for it though.

1. Ah yes /warp random could work, although does /warp random include all of the same places as GeoGuesser does? If it does then that would definitely be a solution. Also, if you did implement a practice mode you wouldn't necessarily have to make one for the other minigames because this is a more knowledge based minigame while races are more action base, but I do see your point with quizes, except that quizes are like a quiz so its to test who knows the most, but yeah this could work.

2. I'm not sure how well Red Light, Green Light would work, but it's kind of like a race except every random amount of seconds the color changes from green, which means GO, to yellow, which means SLOW, to red, which means STOP, and if you keep moving on red you get teleported back to the beginning. These would be shorter than normal races since you're stopping every few seconds. Does that help some?

3. Yeah tic tac toe would be difficult to do over chat :).

4. Hmm this makes sense, but there are already several games which do include non-donors, but having some that don't would be bonus fun for people who have supported the server and want to have some more interesting ways to test their perks. I do get your point though.

5. Well these could be another type of leaderboard so that people could see who has the highest win/loss ratio, quiz questions answered correctly, etc., similarly to the game wins leaderboard for each game but these would just display different stats other than wins. Would it matter if their stats are reset in these areas since they aren't tracked or displayed yet? Unless some of them reset normal player wins, it wouldn't really matter.

Having edited, gotten the shots for, and arranged the Rohan House Tutorial, I think I can safely say build tutorials of that size take a lot of work, especially compared to simpler video formats like showcases and OST videos.
Wouldn't it be easier for builders to just make concepts in FreeBuild for things like trees, walls, terrain, house styles, etc.?

Yeah I can see how these things take a lot of work. It would be cool to see more of them, but if it was like once a year then I think it would be great for builders to put concepts in freebuild and *cough* plotworld for people who don't have access to freebuild. Good idea!

1. yes, GeoGuessr uses the public warp database. There is a blacklsit with a few warps that are more MCME related (f.e. Anniversary)
2. now i get what you have on your mind.
5. its just that the win ratio wouldn´t be correct. So you need to reset that and thats everything right now that gets logged.
Anyway, it would be possible to have a similar stats display as you have in pvp. I will definetly put that on my list.

1. yes, GeoGuessr uses the public warp database. There is a blacklsit with a few warps that are more MCME related (f.e. Anniversary)
2. now i get what you have on your mind.
5. its just that the win ratio wouldn´t be correct. So you need to reset that and thats everything right now that gets logged.
Anyway, it would be possible to have a similar stats display as you have in pvp. I will definetly put that on my list.
Ok then I think /warp random for GeoGuesser is a great alternative! And thanks for putting the others on your list :)

Yeah the visibility part makes sense for removing Foreman. However, if there was a badge is it possible that it would be able to change the color of the person's name? Moderators have orange M's at the front of their name, but I'm not sure if it would work to change the color of their username and rank. This would make them still visible in chat and tablist :).

We can decorate playername in any way we want. But that's not my point. A role displayes the importance of the Foremen's responsibilities better than a badge.

It is this statement I disagree with:
Basically the only useful benefits of Foreman are jobs and /tphere, which doesn't really seem like enough to have a separate rank.
In contrast I think leading jobs is important enough to have a separate rank.

We can decorate playername in any way we want. But that's not my point. A role displayes the importance of the Foremen's responsibilities better than a badge.

It is this statement I disagree with:

In contrast I think leading jobs is important enough to have a separate rank.

Good point, I think jobs are important too. Is that the main suggestion you disagree with or are there other's that you don't like in the thread too? :)

So my remarks/opinion on a couple of the topics
General
1. I don't think a leaderboard with general stats for walking or stuff like that is really going to add anything, just seems like work for nothing IMO.
2. This is more personal preference, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with pressuring people to donate every month.
3. If you're talking about removing the guidebook badge from the listed badges, I'm sort of okay cause it's not really something that you apply for. But as far as actually removing the badge outside of the rank of guide I'm against it. Sometimes it's useful/needed to have some specific permissions, for example: Hover for the ring hunt had permission to build on main in order to place the chests for the ring.
4. The heads up for jobs I can see working (would require people doing it to find out), This isn't something that needs any real development since foremen (and forewoman) have the ability to post in #alerts. This would however require the foreman rank to continue existing (in reference to your suggestion at "suggestions from other people #4").
5. This point has already been responded to by Ginger.
6. Newplayer world is just old. It needs quite some work done but this will take some time and some attention. Since this is a topic related to computer magic, I'm going to keep it at that.
7. Same response as given I've given to point #6. I'll add that I think newplayer might be older than the commands you mentioned.
8. I think this is a bit too niche to require a seperate command as it's not that much work to check currently, up to the devs if it's worth their attention.
9. Not going to comment on plotsq since I'm not familiar with it.
10. Same as in #9.
11. I think this is even more niche that your suggestion at #8, honestly I don't see why you would want this option even.
12. I fail to see how it's confusing, just click up or down on the arrows next to the first comment, with the sum total being displayed.
13. This isn't quality of life, it's completely up to the valar, if Toti wanted to be renamed to head texturer or whatever, I'm sure he could ask any of the other valar. Anyway it's not really our decision.
14. Could you clarify what would be coloured, the wavy bit after people's name, the name of the badge name when you hover over said wavey thing? I don't fully understand what you mean with this.

I'm not going to talk about anything PVP related because this is me.

Most of the points about minigames have been responded to by other people so I'll just quickly comment on #5.
5. I don't fully see why you would want/need such detailed and niche leaderboard stats, especially the one where you can see which quiz questions you got right.

Suggestions from other people (Not responding to all of them, either because I'm not qualified/knowledgable enough to respond, or because it's already been answered).
1. Personally I don't want a tour leaderboard, I don't like the idea of this being turned so competitive.
4. Already been discussed but I referrenced it earlier so I feel obliged to respond to it: foreman besides running jobs also run projects in some cases (Anduin being run by World and Wyatt), besides that they also have the ability to hand out plots. I feel like there's enough to the foreman rank to justify it's existence. It would just be a mess of permissions if you had to give all of this to artists.
5. I've responded elsewhere what my opinion about a veteran badge is, TLDR: against it.
6. I quite like the option of maybe having more seekers.
8. Like the idea of being able to turn of the donator nametag.

MESSAGE TO GREENCAVER: READ WHAT I WROTE #14 OF THE GENERAL SECTION.

Last edited:
So my remarks/opinion on a couple of the topics
General
1. I don't think a leaderboard with general stats for walking or stuff like that is really going to add anything, just seems like work for nothing IMO.
2. This is more personal preference, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with pressuring people to donate every month.
3. If you're talking about removing the guidebook badge from the listed badges, I'm sort of okay cause it's not really something that you apply for. But as far as actually removing the badge outside of the rank of guide I'm against it. Sometimes it's useful/needed to have some specific permissions, for example: Hover for the ring hunt had permission to build on main in order to place the chests for the ring.
4. The heads up for jobs I can see working (would require people doing it to find out), This isn't something that needs any real development since foremen (and forewoman) have the ability to post in #alerts. This would however require the foreman rank to continue existing (in reference to your suggestion at "suggestions from other people #4").
5. This point has already been responded to by Ginger.
6. Newplayer world is just old. It needs quite some work done but this will take some time and some attention. Since this is a topic related to computer magic, I'm going to keep it at that.
7. Same response as given I've given to point #6. I'll add that I think newplayer might be older than the commands you mentioned.
8. I think this is a bit too niche to require a seperate command as it's not that much work to check currently, up to the devs if it's worth their attention.
9. Not going to comment on plotsq since I'm not familiar with it.
10. Same as in #9.
11. I think this is even more niche that your suggestion at #8, honestly I don't see why you would want this option even.
12. I fail to see how it's confusing, just click up or down on the arrows next to the first comment, with the sum total being displayed.
13. This isn't quality of life, it's completely up to the valar, if Toti wanted to be renamed to head texturer or whatever, I'm sure he could ask any of the other valar. Anyway it's not really our decision.
14. Could you clarify what would be coloured, the wavy bit after people's name, the name of the badge name when you hover over said wavey thing? I don't fully understand what you mean with this.

I'm not going to talk about anything PVP related because this is me.

Most of the points about minigames have been responded to by other people so I'll just quickly comment on #5.
5. I don't fully see why you would want/need such detailed and niche leaderboard stats, especially the one where you can see which quiz questions you got right.

Suggestions from other people (Not responding to all of them, either because I'm not qualified/knowledgable enough to respond, or because it's already been answered).
1. Personally I don't want a tour leaderboard, I don't like the idea of this being turned so competitive.
4. Already been discussed but I referrenced it earlier so I feel obliged to respond to it: foreman besides running jobs also run projects in some cases (Anduin being run by World and Wyatt), besides that they also have the ability to hand out plots. I feel like there's enough to the foreman rank to justify it's existence. It would just be a mess of permissions if you had to give all of this to artists.
5. I've responded elsewhere what my opinion about a veteran badge is, TLDR: against it.
6. I quite like the option of maybe having more seekers.
8. Like the idea of being able to turn of the donator nametag.

MESSAGE TO GREENCAVER: READ WHAT I WROTE #14 OF THE GENERAL SECTION.
1. I understand where you're coming from :) , but there are a lot of people who would enjoy these types of leaderboards so that they can see the top 50 people in these areas. A lot of people are interested in mostly playtime but also flying/walking distance, so a lot of them would enjoy this. Though it's more of a QOL update rather than a needed update.

2. That's a good point, people shouldn't be pressured to donate every month, but I thought it would be a good idea to give the frequent donors something for their contributions.

3. Yes, what I meant was I think it should be removed from the list in the New Player Guide since it's not something you can really get, but I think it should still definitely be a badge for the rare occasions that people need it. I also talked about an alternative which would be to allow artists+ to apply for it if they have the required knowledge.

4. Yeah, Eriol thinks that the ability to run jobs is big enough for a separate rank, and I think that makes sense. Although even if foreman wasn't a rank there would still be a job badge and people with it could still run jobs and talk in #alerts.

6. and 7. That's true, New Player World needs updating, but I was also talking about the section of the forums titled "New Player Guide", I think that this would probably be easier to change than New Player World since it's mostly just a forum post, but it would also be good for New Player World to get updated as well.

8. Yeah this command isn't too important but Eriol added it like 30 minutes after posting this suggestion lol, so I guess it was easy to do.

11. Honestly I'm not that into this one either, but I just think that playtime looks "nicer" or "cleaner" when it doesn't have a second unit.

12. Oh ok lol I just had no idea how to do it or if I even had the ability to do it. That makes sense thank you.

13. Yeah I know, if he wanted it then he could probably get it, I just thought it was cool but you're right it isn't really QoL.

14. What I mean by this (and it's not important at all just a cool aesthetic thing) is that when you hover over someone's name in chat and it shows their badges, the letter that represents that badge, such as MG, T, WE, etc. could be colored the same color of the rank that you usually need to get the badge. For example, the MG for the minigames badge would remain blue since you need commoner to get it. Hopefully that makes a little more sense :)

Minigames: I see where you're coming from, some of these stats are bit specific, so they aren't that important, but it shows some extra stats in PvP and stuff so it would be cool if it had a leaderboard, or at least a personal command, for these minigames stats too. The quiz questions answered one would be the number of quiz questions you've gotten right, rather then the specific questions you got right, so you could see who has answered the most quiz questions correctly as this would show who has good lore knowledge.

1. That makes sense, tours aren't competitive like minigames and PvP so this would be a little weird.
4. Yeah there are several benefits to being a foreman, and arguably enough to keep it a separate rank, but as for your last point there could be a job and plot badge that people would apply for to get these permissions, rather than them just being available for every artist.

I'm glad you like several of my ideas, and thank you for explaining your thoughts on the ones you disagree with rather than just saying "no" :)

I had a thought that there could just be different tiers of the donor rank on discord for people who have donated consistently or something