• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Melkor_Thalion guide application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor_Belegurth

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Melkor_Thalion
Date Joined : 25 March 2020 (dont remember the exact date, but its alround that one)
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Israel and i usually play between 13:00 - 19:00 UTC tho on summer vacation i play a lot more
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? lore knowledge, server knowledge, can speak english, good with communications, friendly...

I also started a project on MCME called: Beleriand on MCME, we build somee major builds from Beleriand on the MCME server in freebuild world

I opened a discord server for this project and a lot of commoners joined in to help.

I arranged the commoners based on their skill set, so we can build the builds in the most efficient way possible while keeping it lore accurate as much as possible within the limits of Mincraft.

Hey @Melkor_Thalion!

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord. We also suggest looking through the Guide Manual and Guide Application helper to get an idea of what to do going forward.
We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guides

Damn raffy that was fast...
Also good luck melkor you seem like a perfect fit for a guide <3

Status
Not open for further replies.