• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Memories over the years

gadget271

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what some of your favourite memories from the server are over the years. I joined in 2013 so have quite a few now, some of which include (in no particular order):

1. Creating incorrect trees in a treebuild with @mandolore100 & @ardittristan (This included upside down trees, @Credoo trees, click here for pictures ) This was then followed by trapping an afk player in about 15 layers of stone.​
2. My very first day on the server, i was greeted by and made friends with @Jesskuu & @Stozzi, I spent the next few months getting to know more and more people though it was these two that first showed me the friendliness people have on the server.​
3. When the event server first opened. We played lots of different games, one of which was a battle where 1 team has to storm Minas Tirith, i remember there being so many people.​
4. Of course my time as guide, it was so fun meeting so many new players during this time and helping them become a part of the community​
5. Spending 4 hours marking the edges of trees in plotworld so that they could be pasted in the build world for @Kisos
6. Creating a throne room in the Falls of Rauros with @NicTheFifth
7. All of the cheeky British karaoke banter with @ooitsbirdo & @thomasd18

I have so many great memories from this server so it is hard to name them all. What are some of your favourite memories?

- Gadget271 (Tom)

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what some of your favourite memories from the server are over the years. I joined in 2013 so have quite a few now, some of which include (in no particular order):

1. Creating incorrect trees in a treebuild with @mandolore100 & @ardittristan (This included upside down trees, @Credoo trees, click here for pictures ) This was then followed by trapping an afk player in about 15 layers of stone.​
2. My very first day on the server, i was greeted by and made friends with @Jesskuu & @Stozzi, I spent the next few months getting to know more and more people though it was these two that first showed me the friendliness people have on the server.​
3. When the event server first opened. We played lots of different games, one of which was a battle where 1 team has to storm Minas Tirith, i remember there being so many people.​
4. Of course my time as guide, it was so fun meeting so many new players during this time and helping them become a part of the community​
5. Spending 4 hours marking the edges of trees in plotworld so that they could be pasted in the build world for @Kisos

I have so many great memories from this server so it is hard to name them all. What are some of your favourite memories?

- Gadget271 (Tom)
Good time with them cheeky nandos, Favorite time for me was
getting OB on my first day,
Meeting a bunch of new people,
Messing around on freebuild having pvp fights
Dropping anvils on guides with Tyran and ardelina
Finding out that Thomas is actually a year older then me, i thought he was like 12 when i first met him

Hey everyone,

- Gadget271 (Tom)
1. Last two award ceremonies, great moments there
2. Meeting people
3. Late Night MCME voice chat with @greglas2 @Gary_Baggins and @awaywind
4. Becoming Guide after 8 months within posting my application
5. Watching Server drama, always fun
6. Summer of 2017, those months were the funniest months I’ve ever experienced. If you were there back then, you’ll remember what happened

Last edited: