• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Mershy_'s Foreman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mershy

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Mershy_

Date Joined: July 2019 (Active October 2019)

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Usually, every time I am on the server I always like to go into voice chat and talk with people.

Do you have any particular skills?
I have a good understanding of the building styles within the server and able to come up with my own ideas. Experience with planning, problem-solving and if needed pre-production elements including precedent analysis and idea generation. Some understanding with team management and leading jobs as I used to run an Arma 3 community. Able to give and take criticism where appropriate.

Why are you applying for this rank?
Recent weeks I keep seeing messages from new and old players asking about jobs and if there are any available. It would be nice to increase the workflow to be able to give these players opportunities to involve themselves in jobs and help with the projects. Another reason is that I thoroughly enjoy this server and I want to help out in as many ways as possible.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Anorien Farming settlement
Osgiliath Camp work
Moria

Job in osgiliath with LeBlanc
Job in osgiliath #2 with LeBlanc

Last edited:
Minecraft Username: Mershy_

Date Joined: July 2019 (Active October 2019)

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Usually, every time I am on the server I always like to go into voice chat and talk with people.

Do you have any particular skills?
I have a good understanding of the building styles within the server and able to come up with my own ideas. Experience with planning, problem-solving and if needed pre-production elements including precedent analysis and idea generation. Some understanding with team management and leading jobs as I used to run an Arma 3 community. Able to give and take criticism where appropriate.

Why are you applying for this rank?
Recent weeks I keep seeing messages from new and old players asking about jobs and if there are any available. It would be nice to increase the workflow to be able to give these players opportunities to involve themselves in jobs and help with the projects. Another reason is that I thoroughly enjoy this server and I want to help out in as many ways as possible.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Anorien Farming settlement
Osgiliath Camp work
Moria
Get leblanc to let you lead some jobs,

Status
Not open for further replies.