• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Message Count

loocekibmi

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Credits
XP
So, just trying to figure out what's goin' on with the forums.

It seems that posts in Tavern Talk do not contribute to your overall "Message" count. This is fine and totally makes sense. However, posts in the Games section are included for your Message tally.

Not sure if this is intended or if it's an oversight.

So, just trying to figure out what's goin' on with the forums.

It seems that posts in Tavern Talk do not contribute to your overall "Message" count. This is fine and totally makes sense. However, posts in the Games section are included for your Message tally.

Not sure if this is intended or if it's an oversight.
Not an oversight. Anything not in offtopic is counted
Q has configured it so that posts under the Offtopic category aren't counted for the statistics, it will only increase if you post elsewhere on the forums.

Then I'll assume it is indeed an oversight, as Games is off-topic..
I meant to say tavern talk like in the quote. I realized it a few minutes later, but my level of laziness yesterday was too high for me to care enough. It might be an oversight. It's a little weird to only have one sub forum in the off-topic section not count.