• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Middle Earth 3D Map (1:500)

Do you think this map is an interesting idea ?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Not really

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, I don't think so

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simonay

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
Middle Earth Map Project

middleearthlargelargerstill.jpg
Hello everyone ! You've probably already noticed! Indeed, for some months I have built an original map of Middle-Earth with a correct scale (1: 500).

When did your project start ?

I started building this map for at least 3 months. And I think it will still take a lot of months to work to make a great portion of the map :)!

Why are you building it ?

The trouble with Minecraft is that we can't make correct landscapes. So we have to take a small scale to truly build it. So I think my project will be very interesting to see the real distances between each places and the beautiful moutains of Middle Earth :) !

Where is this map ?

You can find my Middle Earth Map on the freebuild, in the East of the Spawn. The dimensions of this one are of 5000 on 10000 blocks.

Here is a current picture of it :
upload_2017-9-19_18-53-48.png

If you don't see anything :

Red = Zone in progress
Blue = Moutains and border of Middle Earth

9945-71abf7c982b968966724bfdc6d4d7d22.jpg

So, I hope you like this project, if you are interested you can ask me to see the map or to give me a hand =) !
Thanks to all !

Ps : As you can see it, there are some buildings in my map zone, if you know the people who built them, can you ask them to move on their construction :p ? It would be very kind from you, thanks a lot :) !

-Simonay

Attachments

• Gné56.png
    Gné56.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 636