• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!
Resource icon

Middle Earth Banners 2016-10-03

No permission to download

SKy_the_Thunder

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
SKy_the_Thunder submitted a new resource:

Middle Earth Banners - Tweaks banner patterns to include Middle Earth motifs

A custom resourcepack that replaces the "flower" banner pattern with the White Tree of Gondor, the "mojang" pattern with the Horse of Rohan and the "creeper" pattern with the Red Eye of Mordor.

dxkDHue.png

ja3TON8.png

Just download it into your "resourcepacks" folder and activate it (make sure it is the topmost of your active respacks to avoid interference from other packs).

Read more about this resource...

This is absolutely awesome looking :D Added your designs to all four packs, please keep making these if you have more ideas! (Now I only have to find out how to craft these :confused:)
Late reply is late (somehow I didn't get notified). But YAY, my Banners made it!
More of these may be tricky as there are only a few patterns that aren't used for background/decoration. There may still be some left though. Any suggestions which symbol/pattern we need?

Also:
-> Minecraft Banners :: Miners Need Cool Shoes Skin Editor
This one may help. Just note that it uses the original patterns.

I think you should change the White Tree from flower to gradient, because gradients don't normally appear on banners and flowers could actually be useful for Middle-earth themed banners :) .

Or simply re-add the flower instead of the gradient if White Tree banners have already been used :) .

I think you should change the White Tree from flower to gradient, because gradients don't normally appear on banners and flowers could actually be useful for Middle-earth themed banners :) .

Or simply re-add the flower instead of the gradient if White Tree banners have already been used :) .
The problem being that we have already used the tattered (or mud-splashed, or however you want to use it) texture, which is currently the gradient, in places. (Although I would enjoy having the flower back instead of the tree in some cases, cough Fennas/Ethring)

I actually use the gradients quite often because they allow you to make the banner look less "flat".

Some examples:
For background -> Minecraft Banners :: Miners Need Cool Shoes Skin Editor
To wash out colors -> Minecraft Banners :: Miners Need Cool Shoes Skin Editor
And my favorite: The Curtain™ (available in many different colors) -> Minecraft Banners :: Miners Need Cool Shoes Skin Editor

I'd like to keep all of the background shapes for exactly such uses, but maybe there's some that are really not used at all.

The Swan Ship of Dol Amroth and the hammer, anvil and crown of Durin is for some reason not included in the download version (I checked every single texture and couldn't find them in the files)

The Swan Ship of Dol Amroth and the hammer, anvil and crown of Durin is for some reason not included in the download version (I checked every single texture and couldn't find them in the files)
Huh, you're right... Weird... The shield patterns are missing as well...
Apparently the download version is the one from the first (of three) updates.
I'm going to upload the current version again, might fix it - after a few days of waiting for approval that is...

Huh, you're right... Weird... The shield patterns are missing as well...
Apparently the download version is the one from the first (of three) updates.
I'm going to upload the current version again, might fix it - after a few days of waiting for approval that is...
Do you think it will be implemented in the server's RPs as well?

If you ever add more designs to this pack please try to not alter the top right square if possible because that will mess upp several of the flags I've made for the birthday cake monument... or any other pattern exept for the top left square and the two gradiants I suppose.