• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-Earth: Infinity War (New Video)

mapthor

Events Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
For those who don’t remember, or weren't here last year, I made a video call “Minecraft Middle-Earth: Civil War” which was an edit of the Captain America: Civil War trailer with MCME player faces on the characters in the trailer. I’m planning on doing this type of video every year for the start of summer! This year, I did the Avengers: Infinity War trailer #1 which includes 23 MCME players. The characters where chosen by me and @awaywind. We chose them by who fit the character most. Take Star-Lord for example. He his funny and gets the job done, like @mandolore100! Well, enough talking, enjoy the video!

Wait.... I just realized, Hawkeye isn't in the trailer at all... oh no, now I'm worried about what will happen in Civil War (which I finally might be able to catch up this weekend). But if Hawkeye were in the trailer, would I be the one to play him this year again? You seem to have put a lot more thought into who plays who this year.