• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

<16:24:49> "pheonixsang [laptop]": Hey sasquatch, your cat is tearing apart the blinds in the living room.
<16:27:08> "Pheonix": proof my wife loves me ^

<23:16:17> You poked "SugarKoala [lizzy]" with message: jez lizzy, 17 hrs!!! go to sleeeeeps
<23:16:33> "SugarKoala [lizzy]" pokes you: nuu
<23:18:00> You poked "SugarKoala [lizzy]" with message: :p go and put on ur onsie and cuddle a pillow until u sleep xD

<23:27:20> You poked "SugarKoala [lizzy]" with message: still there?
<23:27:43> "SugarKoala [lizzy]" pokes you: yea
<23:27:52> You poked "SugarKoala [lizzy]" with message: omg go to sleep :p

@SugarKoala and @JordD04 are talking about something to do with saying no, and I'm completely oblivious about it.

<18:58:30> "Pheonix": eh, wha
<18:58:31> "Pheonix": ?

@SugarKoala : can you think of a situation where not giving them an answer, IS an answer?

<18:59:02> "Pheonix": 99.9% of all convo's with men
<18:59:13> "Pheonix": :)

@SugarKoala Can you think of a particular thing?

<18:59:55> "Pheonix": countless attempts by highschoolers and college students to ask me out suddenly come to mind, lizzy

@SugarKoala and how many times did you not give them an answer?

<19:00:25> "Pheonix": 99.9% of the time
<19:00:31> "Pheonix": unless they were cute and sweet
<19:00:35> "Pheonix": and then i said no thanks

@SugarKoala : hahaha I don't think I can say no thanks, cuz of the way he's worded it.
@CerberusRampage wait jord asked lizzy out?
@SugarKoala : Hell no! And if he did, he would only get a no. I wouldn't have said thanks

everyone: haha

Last edited:
@SugarKoala and @JordD04 are talking about something to do with saying no, and I'm completely oblivious about it.

<18:58:30> "Pheonix": eh, wha
<18:58:31> "Pheonix": ?

@SugarKoala : can you think of a situation where not giving them an answer, IS an answer?

<18:59:02> "Pheonix": 99.9% of all convo's with men
<18:59:13> "Pheonix": :)

@SugarKoala Can you think of a particular thing?

<18:59:55> "Pheonix": countless attempts by highschoolers and college students to ask me out suddenly come to mind, lizzy
<19:00:25> "Pheonix": 99.9% of the time
<19:00:31> "Pheonix": unless they were cute and sweet
<19:00:35> "Pheonix": and then i said no thanks

@SugarKoala : hahaha I don't think I can say no thanks, cuz of the way he's worded it.
@CerberusRampage wait jord asked lizzy out?

everyone: haha
I should clarify for everyone. I didn't ask Lizzy out.

This joke about Jord and Lizzy is old and getting really tired.

fZCnDZv.jpg

Sorry I just had to