• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

Steve scaring Lizzy with his singing

6GtF7Ak.png
I feel like dyno explaining themed builds, and then the thrall asking to build a Mage tower makes this.

Caud and Isengard discussing Guardians of The Galaxy...

Caud: I like how it was a space movie, how it was in space..and nothing was grounded on Earth.
Isen: Yea :)
Cerberusrampage: Wait, yea. Like Twilight?
Caud & Isen: ....

<20:08:43> "SugarKoala [lizzy]": wikey is famous
<20:08:46> "SugarKoala [lizzy]": like legit
<20:08:56> "SugarKoala [lizzy]": so glad I've not been qouted
<20:09:02> "SugarKoala [lizzy]": I say some real shit

Thank you @SugarKoala for making Minas Moria(h) famous to the world via chat to the internet!

42XFfpC.jpg

Never hear the end of it from superminer now

In game chat
Superminer: If you dont join my TS channel, Im gonna have my dog bite you
Superminer: Join my channel now.
Enter Superminer's channel on TS
Me: Hey
Superminer: Do you know where I can find Minas Moriah?
Me: ???
Superminer: I need to find Minas Moriah
Other person who joined: Are you drunk?

Everyone in teamspeak channel is discussing World War 2 and France...

Fallensanity: They (France) only lost that because of pissed off Germans. There's pissed off Germans, Pissed off Germans, God. That's why they lost
Free1151: No, no they lost because they did their Napoleon thing and just tried to Blitzkrieg their way through.
Fallensanity: wait a minute.....

Everyone in teamspeak channel is discussing World War 2 and France...

Fallensanity: They (France) only lost that because of pissed off Germans. There's pissed off Germans, Pissed off Germans, God. That's why they lost
Free1151: No, no they lost because they did their Napoleon thing and just tried to Blitzkrieg their way through.
Fallensanity: wait a minute.....
I'll have you know I posted that on my Twitter account before you posted here. Clearly you reposted it from there! I will have to complain to 4chan now!

I'll have you know I posted that on my Twitter account before you posted here. Clearly you reposted it from there! I will have to complain to 4chan now!

I'll have you know it was 11:30am, I had just woken up after not getting much sleep, was sipping my coffee, and lastly weren't aware of your twitter account. I shall also bring this matter to 4chan's attention. :p

I'll have you know it was 11:30am, I had just woken up after not getting much sleep, was sipping my coffee, and lastly weren't aware of your twitter account. I shall also bring this matter to 4chan's attention. :p
You've followed me for like 2 days through... :/