• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Middle-earth Quotes Thread

j%`ÛC `B 5Â# j.D6É 2`N`V8 rt#"È t7Tj%Â =rt#"È j%`ÛC 1lE t5# 7`C`C5Â$ 6EÉ .D1Â Â `Bh6RÂ `B 5Â# qm^`C 2`N`V8 rt#"È y3G6R =w`M`MjL 7~N1_ 6EÉ rt#"È 7]Ra2$ wÈ`Bp `B 5zT8É -Â`N `B dEiR `C 56E dj#¸ 5Â yzY5$ = `C zj# Â`N`B d2#yY8 dj#¸ 1lUjL Â 75$yR2$ dj#¸ 5Âwj2#È `B yiE w7zY5$ = `B z7yY5jiR' 5$Âdj#¸ 5Â 16EÂ -

Dangit mcme doesn't make tengwar

Gimme half an hour and ill hand-write it

j%`ÛC `B 5Â# j.D6É 2`N`V8 rt#"È t7Tj%Â =rt#"È j%`ÛC 1lE t5# 7`C`C5Â$ 6EÉ .D1Â Â `Bh6RÂ `B 5Â# qm^`C 2`N`V8 rt#"È y3G6R =w`M`MjL 7~N1_ 6EÉ rt#"È 7]Ra2$ wÈ`Bp `B 5zT8É -Â`N `B dEiR `C 56E dj#¸ 5Â yzY5$ = `C zj# Â`N`B d2#yY8 dj#¸ 1lUjL Â 75$yR2$ dj#¸ 5Âwj2#È `B yiE w7zY5$ = `B z7yY5jiR' 5$Âdj#¸ 5Â 16EÂ -

Dangit mcme doesn't make tengwar

Gimme half an hour and ill hand-write it
???

I painstakingly translated the "All that is gold does not glitter" poem from english to quenya (english characters), then quenya (still english characters) using english characters to Tengwar. It seems that the javascript adaptions I used and Xen-Foro didnt agree with each other, and you get this

I painstakingly translated the "All that is gold does not glitter" poem from english to quenya (english characters), then quenya (still english characters) using english characters to Tengwar. It seems that the javascript adaptions I used and Xen-Foro didnt agree with each other, and you get this

Well hurry up and get it fixed! I wanna see

You do know that I play on a mac, right??? To get microsoft word on a mac you have to pay for it, which is of course set up by microsoft to get more people to buy windows-run products because of it. For that and thousands of other issues like it, I have come to hate microsoft and hope to never use a microsoft based documentary system such as microsoft word ever again. I now only use Google plus documentation systems and Mac Pages.

Plus it is imo much more fun to handwrite Tengwar then to type it.

And why don't we just start up an arguing thread for this kind of stuff, this is the quotes thread, as @greglas2, @Wroxxite, @Eaglz24, @FireFuss, and @TI_020601 said.

Well hurry up and get it fixed! I wanna see

Alright alright i'll stop being lazy and actually do it

You do know that I play on a mac, right??? To get microsoft word on a mac you have to pay for it, which is of course set up by microsoft to get more people to buy windows-run products because of it. For that and thousands of other issues like it, I have come to hate microsoft and hope to never use a microsoft based documentary system such as microsoft word ever again. I now only use Google plus documentation systems and Mac Pages.

Then download OpenOffice, thats free afaik and works just as good ;)

Or else simply build yourself a robot to do it for you
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjmZS0bYrsY