• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft Name Changes are Live

Isengard

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
So yes after much waiting and dealing with your same crappy username for years now, the ability to change your username in Minecraft is now a working function. I know for a fact I will be taking advantage of this service and I want to know what you guys come up with too. So anyone interested in changing their should hop right along to https://account.mojang.com and sign up if you haven't already. I look forward to seeing some new names floating around the server, so let's hope for the best!

So yes after much waiting and dealing with your same crappy username for years now, the ability to change your username in Minecraft is now a working function. I know for a fact I will be taking advantage of this service and I want to know what you guys come up with too. So anyone interested in changing their should hop right along to https://account.mojang.com and sign up if you haven't already. I look forward to seeing some new names floating around the server, so let's hope for the best!
aww yiss. gigo here we come

As a suggestion, This thread should become a main thread for people to reveal or inform the rest of the Community on who they are when changing your name, Just the little things make a difference. :D

As a suggestion, This thread should become a main thread for people to reveal or inform the rest of the Community on who they are when changing your name, Just the little things make a difference. :D
I created a Google Form, just for this purpose. If you have changed your Minecraft Username, please fill out the form so we can keep track of who is who.

Is this unlimited or can you only do it once? Like, will names become like skins?

So this is a thing...
l4zuoPn.jpg