• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Mines of Moria Speedrun

LegionGuerilla

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
We should create speedrunning routes for the Mines of Moria and Paths of the Dead.

I just ran Moria from Gate to Gate in 45:36:17 (MM:SS:ss). The only flying allowed is between the first two tunnels that connect the large caverns (Central Treasury to C1 Warp) and at the end of the large cave, just past the MoriaMineShaft warp. You cannot sprint nor can you move while in flying, it is only to be used to change altitudes.

I'm thinking about recording my run so it can be 'official' Let me know what time you get!

So thrilled that we can now run the whole way, without relying on flight. I tried once today, get 31:41 ! Could definitely be improved however.

My personal best time is 22:43, and that is from the old speedrun route that is from /warp westgate to the rp change/warp zone on the East Gate. The whole thing was done without flying as it actually possible to do it without doing so.

My personal best time is 22:43, and that is from the old speedrun route that is from /warp westgate to the rp change/warp zone on the East Gate. The whole thing was done without flying as it actually possible to do it without doing so.
Very nice ! I did my run with the 21rst hall option. I will definitely try with the skip.