• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled mingthemusical - Artist Application.

mingthemusical

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date joined: Late December 2014
Builds: I don't have much in the way of builds, actual buildings aren't my forte. I have run several tree jobs and have had several private jobs made to fix forests by myself.
Interests: I love fixing forests and trees. I enjoy building trees and creating new trees for forests.
My Motivation: Helping MCME look better and helping fix forests and trees that are messed up.

Thank you for your consideration.
-mingthemusical

Hey ming,

Your application appears to me that your primary focus of getting artist is to improve our old forests and make us new trees:

Old Forests:
-In my opinion, yes I am sure its an immediate fix for those areas like Eriador and Rohan however we plan (eventually) to redo those areas, especially in terrain. So I don't know how useful this is and I don't want to say it would be a waste of time as I guess if someone did stumble upon it between now and the time we get to revamping it, it would suck.

New Trees:
-We have a lot of plots in plotworld for new trees and I am sure just asking RPM @RubenPieterMark we can fix you up with a lot, a lot of plots for you to work on. Also you can work on new trees in freebuild and a designer or I can move them to the plotworld.

Not trying to diminish your application but just some things to think about and if you feel it would still be a good idea to become artist as: the rank is meant to be a builder comfortable in almost all aspects on the server and to not just focus on a minor task.

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!