DaddyMcDadFace2
Expert Stream Digger
- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 33
Minigame Badge Application
I Joined this server on the 16th of February 2026 , and so far I have greatly enjoyed it. Currently, I am a commoner, and while I do not use voice communications for reasons I would rather not share, I am online quite often, and regualy use text communication. Now onto the reasons why I would like the minigames badge, first of all while build servers, such as this one, focus on, well, building, minigames greatly improve the mental creativity of those participating. Secondly, I see this server as a community, working together to achieve a common goal, in our case, building middle earth, but minigames and pvp hold the potential to improve minecraft middle earth's community. If I were to get this badge, I would use it whenever people would like me to, starting minigames when people would like me to, seeing all as equal, starting one whenever someone wishes me to, listening to Adventurers and Valar alike (well obviously listening to Valar more). To make the minigames fun and enjoyable, I will always make sure that whether they win or lose, everyone feels appreciated.
-DaddyMcDadFace2
I Joined this server on the 16th of February 2026 , and so far I have greatly enjoyed it. Currently, I am a commoner, and while I do not use voice communications for reasons I would rather not share, I am online quite often, and regualy use text communication. Now onto the reasons why I would like the minigames badge, first of all while build servers, such as this one, focus on, well, building, minigames greatly improve the mental creativity of those participating. Secondly, I see this server as a community, working together to achieve a common goal, in our case, building middle earth, but minigames and pvp hold the potential to improve minecraft middle earth's community. If I were to get this badge, I would use it whenever people would like me to, starting minigames when people would like me to, seeing all as equal, starting one whenever someone wishes me to, listening to Adventurers and Valar alike (well obviously listening to Valar more). To make the minigames fun and enjoyable, I will always make sure that whether they win or lose, everyone feels appreciated.
-DaddyMcDadFace2