• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Minigame badge TeamPalladian

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamPalladian

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?: 3rd of February
What is your current rank?: Artist
Why do you want this badge?: I really like hide and seek. I feel like hosting one myself now and then, to keep players interested. Adventurers, commoners, but even other artists. The artist have a lot of work to do and I feel like they could use a distraction so now and then. Besides, I feel like it would help adventurers and commoners to get closer to artist. Which could help them to get more motivated!

Thank you for applying for the Minigames Badge, Palladian.
We will discuss your application among ourselves and get back to you with our decision privately on the forums. If you have any questions, be sure to message any Guide on Discord or the Forums and we'll be sure to answer them! Until then, remain patient while we discuss and good luck!
-The Guide Team
(This thread has been locked from further comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.