• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled [Minigames Badge] - ElectroCreeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroCreeper

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Good afternoon.

My name is ElectroCreeper, I joined this server the 19th of July 2019 and I quickly saw a problem: there are moments when a lot of players are asking for a Minigame but no one is able to start one.

I therefore decided to apply for the Minigames Badge for three reasons:

• First of all, this can help the server by ensuring that Staff members have fewer things to do; because when someone else takes care of hosting the Minigames, they have one less thing to do which can help them to be more focused on what they are doing.

• The second reason is that having me as a Minigames Host can improve the experience of a lot of players on the server: because I live in France, I play at the same time that every EU player, so when the American Minigames Hosts are not online, there will still be someone to make the players happy.

• The third reason is that I like interracting with the players: in fact, one of my hobbies on the server is to talk with them to see what they need, and to help them. Hosting Minigames will therefore make me as happy as I make them, and I will try to improve their experience on the server as much as I can.

My current rank on the server is Commoner, I like interacting with the staff and with the community, and I think that I am a person that could fit for this role.

Thank you very much,
ElectroCreeper

Hey, you can find the minigame requirements in this link: Badge Requirements. For some reason q220 forgot the requirements for the minigame badge, but seeing that all other badges require the applicant to have guide, artist or higher, I doubt that it is a different case with this badge.
You can apply for artist or guide on these forums.

Hey, you can find the minigame requirements in this link: Badge Requirements. For some reason q220 forgot the requirements for the minigame badge, but seeing that all other badges require the applicant to have guide, artist or higher, I doubt that it is a different case with this badge.
It is possible for commoners+ to apply for the minigame badge, it was changed for minigames by Arkengarde after it being suggested by Fexelitche.

Last edited:
Hey!

I've looks at the Badge Requirements, as you asked, but I haven't seen any rank restrictions for the MiniGames one.

Do I have to apply a secound time for the Badge or will this application be reviewed?

Thank you very much,
ElectroCreeper

Hey!

I've looks at the Badge Requirements, as you asked, but I haven't seen any rank restrictions for the MiniGames one.

Do I have to apply a secound time for the Badge or will this application be reviewed?

Thank you very much,
ElectroCreeper
Sorry about that, I didn't know the requirements were changed. Should be added to the thread perhaps.
Anyway, I'm not in charge of reviewing any of this, but I wouldn't see why you would have to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.