Portalrules333 One Of Us, One of Us Credits 0 XP 0 Aug 26, 2014 #21 Fireinferno13 said: Another thing for @Credoo and @Despot I still really hate the road transition in front of Minas Tirith.. It goes from like 5 wide to 15 in just a few feet... make it not bad... Click to expand... It DOES seem kinda awkward to me. I also wish the Pelennor Fields could be larger....but enough about my hopeless woes
Fireinferno13 said: Another thing for @Credoo and @Despot I still really hate the road transition in front of Minas Tirith.. It goes from like 5 wide to 15 in just a few feet... make it not bad... Click to expand... It DOES seem kinda awkward to me. I also wish the Pelennor Fields could be larger....but enough about my hopeless woes
Glov One Of Us, One of Us Credits 0 XP 0 Aug 26, 2014 #22 333478 said: It DOES seem kinda awkward to me. I also wish the Pelennor Fields could be larger....but enough about my hopeless woes Click to expand... I rerouted the Anduin from Osgiliath to Harlond to make those fields bigger, cant get bigger with the maps scale.
333478 said: It DOES seem kinda awkward to me. I also wish the Pelennor Fields could be larger....but enough about my hopeless woes Click to expand... I rerouted the Anduin from Osgiliath to Harlond to make those fields bigger, cant get bigger with the maps scale.
Fireinferno13 One Of Us, One of Us Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 Aug 26, 2014 #23 If you go any farther East with Pelennor, you would start cutting into my precious Ithilien which would make me sad
If you go any farther East with Pelennor, you would start cutting into my precious Ithilien which would make me sad
Portalrules333 One Of Us, One of Us Credits 0 XP 0 Aug 27, 2014 #24 Glovenator said: I rerouted the Anduin from Osgiliath to Harlond to make those fields bigger, cant get bigger with the maps scale. Click to expand... I wasn't serious you know....
Glovenator said: I rerouted the Anduin from Osgiliath to Harlond to make those fields bigger, cant get bigger with the maps scale. Click to expand... I wasn't serious you know....
Will_Slams Worthy of Mordor Credits 0 XP 0 Sep 4, 2014 #25 If anyone's just flying around the Shire and comes across some Default trees, could we edit them to make them pretty?
If anyone's just flying around the Shire and comes across some Default trees, could we edit them to make them pretty?