• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Misty Mountains [Part 2 - Gladden Pass & High Moors]

what aspect are you aiming at? That there seem to be quite sharp corners in the glaciers? That is fine and does not look that extreme when you look at it ingame. At both glaciers a bit of snow is missing around the border, but the materials are anyway still wip, so this will be fixed.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I think the new glaciers being made for this section seem to be made at a standard lower than the last section's.

Well, they don't are the best glaciers, but in nature you just can't find perfection, this rule is for glaciers too. :p And believe me there aren't only "snake" shaped glaciers. There are round, traiangular etc. glaciers.

i'm gonna leave these ridgy screenshots i made today here, for you to see
9dBNS4T.jpg

ogT82we.jpg

4GP4MRh.jpg