• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress Misty Mountains [Part 3 - High Pass]

Glaciers in Gladden Fields section
Below is a list of the Glaciers which aren't done yet, along with warps and which tasks still need to be done.

Finished example glaciers:
  • /warp exampleglacier
  • /warp glacier1
  • /warp glacier5

WARPVOXELPREPARE JOBLAYERED SNOW / JOBGLACIER TUNNELGLACIER GATE
glacier1DoneDoneDone (Finrod + Wrox)Done (Roel)Done (Roel)
glacier2DoneDoneDone (Finrod + Wrox)Done (ryttyr)Done (Finrod)
glacier3DoneDoneDone (Finrod)Done (Rob)Done (Finrod)
glacier4DoneDoneDone (Wrox)Done (ryttyr)Done (Finrod)
glacer5DoneDoneDone (Wrox)Done (Roel + Rob)Done (Finrod)
glacier6DoneDoneDone (Wrox)Done (ryttyr)Done (Finrod)
glacier7DoneDoneDoneDoneDone (Finrod)
glacier8DoneDoneDoneDoneDone (Finrod)
glacier9DoneDoneDone (Finrod)Done (Finrod)Done (Finrod)
glacier10DoneDoneDone (Wrox + Finrod)Done (ryttyr + Finrod)Done (Finrod, Nic, Mith, Rob)

Tasks:
Layered Snow / Glacier Job
For Foreman+

Guide: See Misty Mountains [Part 3 - High Pass], steps 7 (and 8, if you have Voxel)
Please hit me or @Wroxxite up if you've never run this kind of job, its rather challenging.

Glacier Tunnel
For Artist+

Guide: See Misty Mountains [Part 3 - High Pass], step 9.
I will prepare the bare tunnel with Voxel, the rest is manual work.

Glacier Gate
For Artist+, Voxel recommended

Guide: See Misty Mountains [Part 3 - High Pass], step 10. There's multiple possible designs for glacier gates, some can be done manually, some are requiring voxel. Be sure to check other glaciers for examples.

Feel free to claim any of these ToDo's and do them. Please give me a short feedback here whenever you've completed something so I can update the list above and quickly check whether it's okay. Thanks for your help!

Hit me up if you need more info on what to do ;)

Last edited: