• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted MITHLONDEL's Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITHLONDEL

Builds diagonally
Supporter
Credits
XP
Tours
  • When did you join?
  • What is your current rank?
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
  • What do you think you can do to make a good tour?
  • Why would you like this badge?
1. I joined back in summer of 2019, although my playtime got reset in November of that year.
2. Commoner (with minigame badge)
3. I occasionally use voice coms but a tour badge could give me an excuse to use them more often.
4. I have a lot of experience with Lord of the Rings as I watched the movies only a couple years after they were first released and have been watching them sense, and have read all the main Tolkien written LOTR pieces at least once and a couple of Christopher's as well. For things I am less remembering of, this could be a good opportunity to review some lore. Also I appreciate natural landscapes and formations so I would most likely prefer to do dramatic landscape tours from anything to the rolling fields of the shire, forests of lothlorien, the redhorn pass, or even the mines of moria. (I could do paths of the dead as well but I might have to review the path on that one a bit more).
5. I've been on MCME a while and I do have the minigame badge but as this summer season arrives I'd like to be able to do a bit more. Also half the time I try to run a minigame someone else is already running or trying to run one, it seems.

Hey @MITHLONDEL

The Guides have discussed your application and we've decided that we would like you to do a trial tour for the badge.

You have to choose the locations on the server, a date when the trial tour will take place, and enough time to present said locations. During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server (Tolkien & server lore). On this tour, it is mandatory for you to use voice chat and try to answer any questions in vc or tour chat.

Please message me on discord with your date and time, when you want this trial tour to take place.

If you have any questions or queries, please let us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.