• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Moderator Badge (Hornswoggle79)

Hornswoggle79

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
To me a good Moderator is someone who knows the server and its people well, someone who enforcers the rules, but is also fair and just, and can also realize peoples mistakes.
I have been with MCME for a year now, and a year ago when I started, the Enforcer Rank was still around and I knew that was the job for me on this server, because I feel that I am a likeable guy, and I want to help this server in any way that I could, and it just felt like the best option for me. So, when I finally felt I knew the server well enough, and got the courage to send in an App, I did, unfortunately by the time I did that the enforcer rank was shutting down/shut down. Back then there was only whispers of a moderator badge, and before it was in full swing my computer crashed, and I went dark on MCME for a bit. Now with a brand new computer, a new Minecraft account (Unfortunately losing my other account to my old computer dying, My new account is Hornswoggle79, I am working on getting my Forum name changed soon) and the commoner rank once again, I have come to submit my Application for Moderator badge. After a year of wanting this I hope that this will finally become a reality for me. I can and will prove to you that all I want is the best for the server I love, and I will do whatever it takes to be the best darn moderator I can be. I will go through any trial or task to achieve this badge! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to not only look at my app, but maybe even give me a vote! Thank you and have a great day!