• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Mojang bought by Microsoft

There's the concern that Microsoft purchased Minecraft to help boost Window's Phone sales, could this be the end of Minecraft PC: for iOS?

Worst case scenario: Updates start costing money, Minecraft becomes Xbox-exclusive and Microsoft pull a Nintento and start putting restrictions on monetizing Youtube Let's Plays.

If Microsoft aren't mind-numbingly stupid however, they'll remain as hands-off as possible.

So Minecraft is one of the most played games. the fifth most played game of July 2014.
July_updated_2.jpg

There is no way they can f**k this up. Microsoft may be stupid sh*ts but I think they are smart enough not to F**k it. Plus the most of Mojang Team is still working on it as far as we know.

So Minecraft is one of the most played games. the fifth most played game of July 2014.
July_updated_2.jpg

There is no way they can f**k this up. Microsoft may be stupid sh*ts but I think they are smart enough not to F**k it. Plus the most of Mojang Team is still working on it as far as we know.

Skyrim still making top charts, damn.

Ya cuz nobody bought Dishonored, or dead rising 2, or halo 3. Nobody.
Notice how I said MOST games. Also most games given away are years old, while play station, for example, gave away uncharted 3 a few months after it came out. (Not trying to start a flame war by the way just stating facts)

Notice how I said MOST games. Also most games given away are years old, while play station, for example, gave away uncharted 3 a few months after it came out. (Not trying to start a flame war by the way just stating facts)

The shitty part though, is that those games were all for old gen. The only next gen games they gave away literally looked like something off of miniclip.