• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Monster_Duck's Foreman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster_Duck

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Monster_Duck
Date Joined : January 28, 2019

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I am normally pretty good at getting along with people. I also make friends easily and have patience with new players.Although my building skills are not extraordinary by any means, I think I could be capable of running jobs for new players.Communication with people is one of my fortes. I spend enough time talking that I am decent at it.With all these things in consideration I have a lot of time to dedicate to MCME, and I truly care about it as a server and a community.
Why are you applying for this rank?

I am applying for this rank because I think having more jobs/plots for new players could truly benefit the community especially around my timezone.
It is sad to tell many new players that there chances of getting a job are slim to nil, and with this promotion I might be able change new players' experiences and help them stay and enjoy our wonderful community. I hope this potential promotion will help me impact the community of MCME in a more meaningful way.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

and a mansion on the map in Moria at -4001 149 =7092. Most of the work I did as artist was in Osgiliath and redone now, or just little things that people would do as jobs, so not a ton to highlight.

Yay Best of luck Monster. You will make a great foreman. I love hanging out with you on vc, but also your building and leading skills are great.

No further posts to be made by anyone else other than the applicant and the respective Head Valar of which the rank is being applied for.

Status
Not open for further replies.