• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Mordor readings

Waterice_Man

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hi everyone!

I'm planning a series of readings from the Lord of the Rings to mark and to inspire the start of work on Mordor.

Here is the plan:
The Stairs of Cirith Ungol: 15th Jan
Shelob's Lair: 29th Jan
The Choices of Master Samwise: 12th Feb
The Tower of Cirith Ungol: Postponed until further noticed
The Land of Shadow: Postponed until further noticed
Mount Doom: Postponed until further noticed

All readings will be at 9pm GMT and the dates are subject to change.

They will take place in the 'Tours and Events' Discord channel, and will probably last an average of 40 minutes

Last edited:
I just realised that my planned date for reading the chapter 'Mount Doom' almost exactly corresponds to the date in the tale of years where the events happen. With that in mind, I'm provisionally moving it to the 25th (Mon), as I'm probably free on that day, but I might need to move it back to the Tuesday depending on external plans

I apologise for missing the previous scheduled date, which was due to my continuing computer troubles. The remaining readings will be postponed until further notice.