mordor rescource pack

DaddyMcDadFace2

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
0
XP
33
Type
Bug
Server
mainworld
Minecraft version & mods
26.2 vanilla
What I did: I ran /rp m
What I expected: the mordor pack to load
What happened instead: nothing
Where (world and coordinates): I tested it in freebuild and the main server
Does it happen every time?: yes, I also checked with another player who was expirienced the same problem
 
Upvote 2
I am having the same issue with both Mordor and Human resource packs. Vanilla 26.2. Tested on multiple worlds as well. When I attempt to switch to the rp or reload with -force, it attempts to load and then displays a banner "Resource reload failed" in the corner of the screen.
 
I am having the same issue with both Mordor and Human resource packs. Vanilla 26.2. Tested on multiple worlds as well. When I attempt to switch to the rp or reload with -force, it attempts to load and then displays a banner "Resource reload failed" in the corner of the screen.
Are you using a Mac? If so, switching to experimental Vulkan graphics in settings solved the issue for me
 
Back
Top